Attraction Li Zhi Wan Lu Liwan Qu, Guangzhou Shi, Guangdong Sheng China 510175 Published on: 18-09-2016
Image copyrights belong to authors
Why Lychee Bay Park is special ?
Special architecture: A grand feast of Architectural art in Guanxi (Liwan District, Guangzhou) Style:
Liangjia Ancestral Temple – Built in Ming Dynasty and exhibited with the history of Lychee Bay
Wenijing Antique Street – There are over 400 antique stores.
Wen Tower – With a height of 13.6 meters, built in Ming Dynasty, it stands together with a 157-year-old banyan tree.
Lonjin Bridge – Opposite to the Wen Tower, in accord to the Chinese tradition (A bridge and a tower built together)
Renwei Temple – Chinese architectural essemce
Unique Food: Lychee Bay has a unique cuisine that belongs to its own – Guanxi (Liwan District) Cuisine, similar to Yue (Guangdong Province) Cuisine. This style of cuisine is mainly famous for exquisite snacks. There is no word or picture can describe the taste. Only when you take a bite in person that will you know how delicious it is.
Pleasure boat – what makes your trip more convenient and comfortable.
Imagine this, soft wind blows along the river and you lazily sit or lie in the boat, enjoy tasty snacks and meanwhile appreciate the architectural art and local customs on the bank. Keen enjoyment!
What to explore at Lychee Bay Park?
1. Lychee Bay offers a wide range of delicious fruits and vegetables.
2. It is one of the eight attractions of Guangzhou Yangcheng (another name of Guangzhou)
3. There are many traditional shops selling anything from medicine to Buddha statues waiting for you to explore.
4. The lychees which produced by Lychee Bay was the emperor’s tribute and the present of foreigners which was gave by emperor in the ancient time.
5. The area features various bridges joining parks and walkways that are peppered with pavilions and Guangzhou’s trademark banyan trees, which make Lychee Bay a great place to visit any time of the year.
How to get to Lychee Bay Park?
1. Public Bus: You can get there by Public Bus No. 2, 8, 9, 22, 85.
Take 66 to Bantang Zonzhan and walk along Longjin Xilu. Then enter to Wenjin Antique City, 94, Fengyuanbei Lu.
Take 8, 55, 61, 66, 74, 226, 541 to Sangong and walk along Fengyuan Lu about 80 metres.
Take 85, 104, 107, 125, 128, 193, 196, 204, 233, 250, 260, 286, 55, 705, Tour 2 to Shiluji and walk along Zhongshan Balu about 130 meters. Walk to Enzhoubei Hengjie and turn right to Longjin Xilu. Take a walk about 40 meters.
Take 105, 123, 176, 208, 209, 236, 270, 275, 538, 71, 82, 9 to Ruyifan, walk along Duobaolu and walk to Fengyuanlu.
Take a walk for about 10 minutes you can see the Travel Advisory Service Center of Wenjin Antique City.
2. Subway: Get off at Exit D, Zhongshanbalu Terminal, Line 5.
Take Line 1 to Changshou Lu (Exit B) and walk to 9, Longjin Xilu.
Take Line 1 to Changshou Lu (Exit B) and then walk along Baoha Lu about 200 meters.
3. Private car is also a good choice.
- Quaint old canal through modern metropolis
- Peace and tranquility in the heart of GZ
- A "LIVING" CHINESE PARK
- Good for family and kids
- A tranquil park
Li Zhi Wan Lu Liwan Qu, Guangzhou Shi, Guangdong Sheng China 510175
Tips for you
- Steaming hot bamboo – kneaded noodles accompanied by dumplings stuffed with pork and sweet prawns. - For a lighter repast, there are tarts with flaky crusts and a wobbling custard center, orpieces of water chestnut pudding either cut into squares or served from little pudding pots. - Double-skinned milkpuddings or gingered milk available atspecialist dessert shops. All are very nourishing and essential for a strong body and good skin.Eat
A real public park. It should be visited both at night and during the daytime. It's not a park to find peace, there is a park to experience the Chinese people and their hobbies. There is everything from singing, dancing, Thi Chi and games. The park is an experience of light and color at night. It is more exotic after darknes. But at daytime is more "alive", with a lots of activities. Possibility to rent boats to sail a trip on the lakes. Or take a boat trip with one of the larger boats with driver. A park we spent a lot of time in, it's big and should be experienced.