Activity Japan, 〒601-8412, 京都府京都市南区西九条院町１７ Published on: 01-07-2016
Image copyrights belong to authors
Why Kyoto Fushimi Inari Shrine and Sake Tasting Tour is special ?
1. Take a stroll around the beautiful town of Fushimi, famous for its abundance of sake breweries.
2. Enjoy a Japanese sake tasting session after touring the sake museum.
3. Visit Fushimi-Inari Taisha Shrine, known for its 1,000 red torii gates.
What to explore at Kyoto Fushimi Inari Shrine and Sake Tasting Tour?
- Depart New Miyako Hotel
- Walk to Kyoto Station
- From Kyoto Station to Momoyamagoryo-mae Station
- Kinki Nippon Railway (non-reserved seat)
- [Remarks] This tour uses public transportation with non-reserved seating. Please note that seating is not guaranteed.
Gekkeikan Okura Sake Museum (45 min)
- The museum displays interesting materials including devices used in the sake-producing process which are unique to Fushimi. Participants can enjoy tasting sake at the museum.
- [Remarks] While people under 20 years of age may join this tour, they will not be served sake and non-alcoholic beverages will not be provided in place of alcoholic drinks.
From Fushimi-Momoyama Station to Fushimi Inari Station (20 min)
- Keihan Electric Railway (non-reserved seat)
Fushimi Inari Shrine (60 min)
- Fushimi Inari-jinja Shrine is the head shrine of all 40,000 inari-jinja shrines located all over Japan. The bright-red Senbon Torii Gate is a must see attraction.
- From Fushimi-inari Station to Kyoto Station
- JR (non-reserved seat)
12:15 - 12:45
- Tour ends at Kyoto Station
- Please head to your next destination on your own after the tour.
English-speaking guide, Other admission fees and transportation costs included in the tour
Japan, 〒601-8412, 京都府京都市南区西九条院町１７
Japan, ?601-8412, ???????????????