Activity 18-2A Jalan Pandan 3/2, Pandan Jaya, 55100 Kuala Lumpur, Wilayah Persekutuan, Malaysia. Published on: 01-07-2016
|09:00 AM - 01:00 PM|
|Car Rental Van|
|Highlight of the city|
Cultural & Theme
Kuala Lumpur City Tour (Half Day) is good for
- Highly recommended by fellow travellers.
Image copyrights belong to authors
Why Kuala Lumpur City Tour (Half Day) is special ?
- King Palace (Photo Stop)
- National History Museum (Visit Stop)
- National Monument (Visit Stop)
- House of Parliament (Drive Pass)
- Lake Garden (Drive Pass)
- National Mosque (Photo Stop)
- Old Railway Station (Photo Stop)
- Independence Square (Photo Stop)
- (Moorish Building, Cricket Club, Cricket fields and St. Mary Anglican Church)
- China Town (Drive Pass)
- Petronas Twin Towers ** (Photo Stop)
- Handicrafts & Batik Centre (Optional Visit)
- Bonus visit to the Beryl's Chocolate Kingdom outlet (Optional Visit)
- Note: Please inform the driver guide if you wish to opt for the Optional Visit.
Minimum: 2 Adults
Deposit : 12 USD
- Private Tour ~ car / van with driver.
- Museum Entrance pay by customer 2,4 USD (Adult) 1,2 USD (Child) per person
- Effective on 1 June 2012, the Management of PETRONAS Sky Bridge has imposed charges for visiting Sky Bridge.
Tourist can visit both Observation Deck on the 86th floor (new) and Skybridge with the following charges (inclusive of 6% GST effective 1st April 2015):
Adult: 20 USD
Child: 8,4 USD
We will impose a service charge of RM 50.00 to collect the ticket 5:00 am in the morning.
- Each day the tickets sold are limit to 700 only. First come first serve.
- Petronas Twin Towers is closed on every Monday.
- Museum Entrance pay by customer 2,4 USD per person
- KL Tower (Optional Visit)
- Ticket Price:
a) Adult 12 USD
b) Child 7 USD
- The Guest can also choose their pick up time.
- Our tour pick up and drop off based in Kuala Lumpur/Petaling Jaya/Damansara area ONLY.
- Apart from these area we will charge for pick up & drop off service charge.
- All price is net.
18-2A Jalan Pandan 3/2, Pandan Jaya, 55100 Kuala Lumpur, Wilayah Persekutuan, Malaysia.