Activity 125/461 Moo 5, T. Rassada, Muang, Phuket 83000, Thailand Published on: 23-06-2016
|08:00 AM - 08:00 PM|
|Walking Van Boat|
|Highlight of the city|
Multi Days & Package tours
Sailing & Water
|11.62 - 21.14 USD|
Khao Sok - Cheow Lan Lake Expedition (3 Days 2 Nights) is good for
Image copyrights belong to authors
Why Khao Sok - Cheow Lan Lake Expedition (3 Days 2 Nights) is special ?
- Trekking in Khoa Sok National Park.
- Explore Rattachapa Dam
- Paddling around the group of limestone small islands.
- Visit Krai Sorn Raft House
- Sunset Paddle
What to explore at Khao Sok - Cheow Lan Lake Expedition (3 Days 2 Nights)?
- 08:00 Pick up from Hotel. Go Straight to Khoa Sok National Park.
-11:00 Arrive Khoa Sok National Park.
- 11:00-13:00 Relax and have lunch.
- 13:00-17:30 Trekking in the national park. This will be an extremely informative trek with your guide sharing with you the knowledge of the rainforest's botanical secrets .
- 15:30 Evening swim in the cool river. Then, dinner, comprised of some of the Jungle plants you have seen during your trek, cooked in truly amazing southern Thai way.
- 19:30 Dinner and overnight at Tree House
- 08:30 Depart to Rattachapa Dam.
- 09:30 Arrive at Rattachapa Dam. Short break. Depart for Raft house.
- 10:00 Stop at the first paddle site. Basic Kayak Instruction. Start paddling around the group of limestone small islands.
- 12:00 Lunch at the Nang Prai raft house
- 13:00 Depart for Krai Sorn Raft House
- 14:00 Arrive at Krai Sorn Raft House. Check In and Relax.
- 16:30 Sunset Paddle-this is a good opportunity to catch the Hornbill in action as they settle down for the night.
- 19:30 Dinner and relax with the guides at the raft house.
- 07:30 You will be awakened inthe morning by the wonderful sounds of the Gibbon echoing across the lake, one of the lead players in the orchestra of the rainforest.
- 09:00 Depart for Tone Toey Raft house to begin the trek to a wonderful cave system. This trek is your best opportunity to see wildlife. We have previously seen wild elephants, wild pigs, and clouded leopards on this trail.
- 12:00 Lunch at the cave entrance.
- 12:30 Explore the cave system. Inside there are some truly amazing stalactites and stalagmites, bats of various species, spiders, and also some strange luminous white fungi.
- 13:30 Start the trek back to Tone Toey Raft House.
- 14:30 Depart for more kayaking (Optional)
- 17:00 Transfer back to pick up location.
- 20:00 End of service at the hotel.
What to Bring: Swimwear, T-shirts, shorts, long pants, long sleeved shirt, towel, sun hat, sunscreen (SPF 15 minimum), camera, lots of film, toiletries, sun-glasses, waterproof sandals or flip flops.
Optional extras include sunrise and night paddles. Sunrise paddles are a good opportunity to spot Gibbons and Monkeys. Night paddles are a chance to catch the larger nocturnal mammals and cats coming to the lakeside to drink. There are no additional costs for these. Aside from their own knowledge of the rainforest, guides will have a selection of reference books about the wildlife and fauna of the area to share with you.
Information contained in this document is not contractual. Information is offered to give an idea of the type of trip that is offered. Times and locales will often vary according to, weather and the decisions of the expedition leader. Our objective is to give customers the best possible experience within the time frame of the expedition and as a matter of policy we continually update and improve products to achieve this aim we are in regular contact with the Rangers of the park and local guides
You are Fully insured for public liability with The AIG Insurance.
- English Speking Guide
- National Park Entrance Fee
- Soft Drink, Seasonal Fruits, Coffee, Tea
125/461 Moo 5, T. Rassada, Muang, Phuket 83000, Thailand
Khao Sok - Cheow Lan Lake Expedition (3 Days 2 Nights) serves Private/Joined tour.
(1 - 1 participants.)21.14 USD
(2 - 4 participants.)13.73 USD
(5 - 8 participants.)12.36 USD
(9 - 12 participants.)11.62 USD
(13 - 16 participants.)13.45 USD