Image copyrights belong to authors
- Wonderful little park in cherry blossom season
- Great for nature lovers and romantics
- One of the best sakura viewing spot in Osaka
- Ample grounds for hanami parties
- Great river view for photography
Japan, 〒530-0042, 大阪府大阪市北区天満橋１丁目
We went upon reading other reviews and quite enjoyed our stroll through the park. It was easily accessible by train (only minutes walk from the station) and full of cherry blossom trees. Unfortunately none of them were in full bloom when we went but it was still beautiful none the less. It felt like a real local park, we didn't see anyone else taking photos just people walking their dogs, having picnics, riding their bikes etc which was a nice change from all the other places we had been while on vacation. You can walk to Osaka castle in about 30-40 minutes from here which is what we did.