Attraction Kamala Beach Kammala, Kathu District Phuket 83120 Thailand Published on: 25-07-2016
Image copyrights belong to authors
How to get to Kamala Beach?
The only public transportation is via blue songthaews, which run from Kamala to Surin to Phuket Town. They do not run south toward Patong or north toward the airport--you must change in Phuket Town.
- Georgous white sandy beach with very gentle slope
- Better choice for family travellers or a quite seeker
- A lovely beach, great places to eat and drink
- Gorgeous atmosphere and great experience
- Great for walking, swimming and building sand castles
Kamala Beach Kammala, Kathu District Phuket 83120 Thailand
Best beach at this north side of phuket,calm,the water is perfect and it's really beautiful. good bar and restaurants as well.
Gorgeous atmosphere and great experience for a family our couple looking for a nice beach. The water was an amazing temperature, and the waves were phenomenal. It was great to spend the day on the sunny beach, and restaurants and shops are only walking distance. Highly recommend!