Activity 6/56 Moo 8 Chaofa West Chalong Phuket 83130 Thailand Published on: 23-06-2016
Image copyrights belong to authors
Why James Bond Island Tour - Krabi is special ?
- Canoeing at Hong lagoon, the best canoeing site in Phang Nga Bay
- Visit to James Bond island and Panyee island, the Muslim fishing village
- Sightseeing of the limestone caves at Panak island
- Swimming, snorkeling and fish feeding at Hong island (Krabi)
What to explore at James Bond Island Tour - Krabi?
- 08.00-08.30 : Pick-up from your hotel (see Transport Fee tab for applicable rates).
- 09.30 : Departure from Ao Por pier to Panak Island for sightseeing in the island's extensive cave system. Move on to Hong Island (Phang Nga), with its famous limestone rock, for canoeing around the lagoon with experienced paddlers as guides.
- 11.00 : Visit to the world famous James Bond Island and admire the spectacular Ping Kan island.
- 12.30 : Visit Panyee Island, the Muslim village for sightseeing and a great Thai lunch.
- 14.00 : Arrive at Hong Island (Krabi) for snorkeling, swimming and relaxing in crystal clear water.
- 16.00 : Return to Ao Por pier and transfer back to your hotel.
The transport fee is for round trip and is to be paid in cash during the tour
- Patong, Karon, Kata, Boat Lagoon, Chalong, Kalim Beach, Phuket Town, Tri Trang, Royal Phuket Marina : Free
- Ao Por, Bang Tao, Kamala, Surin : 100 THB/person
- Laguna : 150 THB/person
- Airport, Cape Panwa, Layan, Mai Khao, Nai Harn, Nai Thon, Nai Yang, Rawai, Siray : 1000 THB/group
- Transfer round-trip (see Transport Fee tab for applicable rates)
- Speedboat with full insurance
- Canoeing with professional paddler
- Mask, snorkel and life jacket
- English-speaking tour guide
6/56 Moo 8 Chaofa West Chalong Phuket 83130 Thailand