Activity 6/56 Moo 8 Chaofa West Chalong Phuket 83130 Thailand Published on: 23-06-2016
|10:00 AM - 06:00 PM|
|Highlight of the city|
Sailing & Water
James Bond Island Tour by Longtail Boat is good for
- Highly recommended by fellow travellers.
Image copyrights belong to authors
Why James Bond Island Tour by Longtail Boat is special ?
- Transportation on a traditional Thai longtail boat
- Canoeing under limestone cliffs and in Mangrove bush at Talu island
- Visit at James Bond island, Panyee island, the Muslim fishing village, and the monkey temple for monkey feeding
What to explore at James Bond Island Tour by Longtail Boat?
- 10.00 : Pick-up from your hotel by minibus and transportation to the pier in Phang Nga province (see Transport Fee tab for applicable rates).
- Visit Monkey Cave (Suwankuha Temple).
- Sightseeing in Phang Nga Bay National Park by longtail boat.
- Set lunch in the Muslim fishing village on Koh Panyee Island and experience the local life style.
- Explore the nature and sea caves by canoe at Talu Island with experienced paddlers as guides.
- Visit James Bond Island.
Depart from the pier to Phuket.
- 17.30-18.00 : Arrive back at your hotel.
The transport fee is for round trip and is to be paid in cash during the tour
- Patong, Karon, Kata, Boat Lagoon, Chalong, Kalim Beach, Royal Phuket Marina : Free
- Tri Trang : 100 THB/person
- Airport, Bang Tao, Kamala, Laguna, Mai Khao, Phuket Town, Rawai, Surin : 200 THB/person
- Ao Por, Cape Panwa, Layan, Nai Harn, Nai Thon, Nai Yang, Siray : 250 THB/perso
- Land and sea transfer (see Transport Fee tab for applicable rates)
- English speaking guide
- Canoeing gear and experienced canoe paddler
- Life Jacket
- Full insurance
6/56 Moo 8 Chaofa West Chalong Phuket 83130 Thailand