Activity 197 Moo 1, Nopperathara Soi 2, ตำบล อ่าวนาง Meuang, กระบี่ 81000, Thailand Published on: 10-05-2016
Image copyrights belong to authors
Why James Bond Canoeing Tour is special ?
- There are several other Islands in the bay, Khao Phing Kan, which is actually two Islands being the main ones.
- The tour takes you for a trip around the bay and gives you some time on the beach to enjoy the perfect water and white sand beach.
- The canoeing is in inflatable canoes and a paddle is included in the price, so you can just sit back and relax and enjoy the wonderful scenery. The canoeing is around the mangroves and into some of the caves. Depending on the tide height on the day it may be possible to paddle right through a cave that passes under one of the mountains.
- Then it's time for lunch at the colorful Floating Village. Lunch is provided in a dining hall type of place, the food is nothing special but more than adequate. There is usually a good choice including options for Halal and vegetarian and seasonal fresh fruit is provided. Drinking water is plentiful and other drinks can be purchased at normal prices.
- After lunch, you get a minibus to Suwankuha Temple, otherwise known as The Monkey Temple. (I think you can guess why...) The Temple is a remarkable place, and once you have got through the tribe of monkeys on the outside, it's a wonderfully quiet and serene place built inside a complex of caves. The whole place is decorated with stalactites and stalagmites and has some very beautiful Buddhas. The feel of these cavernous spaces set deep into the cliffs has a real aura of peace and tranquility and it's easy to see why it was made into a temple. Deep inside the cave there are steps deep into the cave, please do be careful as the steps can be a bit slippy.
- All in all, this is a really fun full days outing.
What to explore at James Bond Canoeing Tour?
ITINERARY - Full Day James Bond+Canoeing
- 09:00-09:15.Pick up from Krabi town.
- 08:30-08:50 am.Pick up from Ao-nang.
- Travel by minivan, journey time about 90 minutes, to PhangNa.
- 10:30 - 11:00 am. Arrive at the pier (Phang-nga national park) and change to a longtail boat to visit
- The Floating Village
- James Bond Island the island of the scene from The man with the golden gun
- The local people they call "Khao Tapu"
- The leaning Mountain ( "Khao Ping Kan")
- Have fun with the Canoeing paddle man bringing you to sightseeing around the mangrove.
- Lunch time at the Floating Village
- The floating is a great place for taking some pictures of local life and even doing a little souvenir shopping.
- Back to the car going to visit "Suwankuha Temple" or "The Monkey Cave Temple"
- Swimming at the the waterfall
- 05:00 pm. Arrived at the hotel
(Please note that all times are approximate and do vary depending on how busy the locations are and traffic.)
- Hotel Transfer, Set menu Lunch, Life jacket, Boat sightseeing, Drinking water, Insurance, English speaking guide.
- National Park fees are included in the price of this trip.
- There is a surcharge of 100thb for hotels and resorts in Klong Muang and Tubkaek.
197 Moo 1, Nopperathara Soi 2, ตำบล อ่าวนาง Meuang, กระบี่ 81000, Thailand