Activity Judge Antonio Uy / Oppus Bldg. M. Torralba St., POB. II, Tagbilaran City, 6300 Bohol, Philippines Published on: 01-07-2016
|08:00 AM - 02:00 PM|
|Highlight of the city|
|49.00 - 59.00 USD|
Island Hopping Balicasag & Virgin Island (Optional Snokerling ) is good for
- Highly recommended by fellow travellers.
Image copyrights belong to authors
Why Island Hopping Balicasag & Virgin Island (Optional Snokerling ) is special ?
- Alona Beach
- Balicasag Island , Swimming and snorkeling
- Virgin Island
What to explore at Island Hopping Balicasag & Virgin Island (Optional Snokerling )?
- Our Island Hopping and Snorkeling Tour starts from the popular Alona Beach. The experienced boat crew will take you to first to Balicasag Island, a small almost circular, flat island approximately 25 hectares in area.
- After a relaxing morning swimming / snorkeling or just exploring the island, you can treat yourself to a freshly cooked lunch along the beach front, enjoying the spectacular ocean view.
- From Balicasag Island you will cruise to " Virgin Island ", a tropical oasis around 20 mins sailing from Alona Beach, Panglao, Bohol. Mainly covered at high tide, at low tide a beautiful white powdery sand bar is exposed, leading to the Island itself, allowing you to explore this beautiful tropical paradise.
- To keep the prices low we give all guests the option to tailor the package to their own needs and budget. Perhaps you don’t want to snorkel, or maybe skip lunch, with our package its your choice.
- 08:00 AM: Meet Boat at Alona Beach
- 09:00AM: Arrive at Balicasag Island. Swimming and snorkeling
- Lunch from 11am onwards (optional)
- Head to Virgin Island and walk on beautiful powdery white sand
- Return to Panglao 10:30am – 11am (if lunch not taken)
- Return to Panglao 1pm – 2pm (if lunch taken at Balicasag)
OPTIONAL INCLUSIONS (PER PERSON): NOT INCLUDED IN THE BOAT RENTAL CHARGE
- Snorkel Hire P 150
- Shoe Hire P 100
- Life Guard with Entrance fee to Marine Sanctuary P 150
- Environmental / Municipal Fee: P 100 (if swimming / snorkeling)
- Lunch P 300 (Balicasag Island)
- Pick-up & Drop-off Alona Beach
- Pump Boat Rental (all vessels registered with Coast Guard)
- Life Jackets
- Island Hopping to Balicasag & Virgin Island
- Snorkeling Balicasag Marine Sanctuary (optional )
Judge Antonio Uy / Oppus Bldg. M. Torralba St., POB. II, Tagbilaran City, 6300 Bohol, Philippines
Island Hopping Balicasag & Virgin Island (Optional Snokerling ) serves Private tour.
(1 - 4 participants.)49.00 USD
(5 - 10 participants.)59.00 USD