Activity 19 - 21 Nathan Road, Tsimshatsui. Kowloon Published on: 06-06-2016
Image copyrights belong to authors
Why Hongkong Herigate Tour Half Day is special ?
- Tai fu tai & Fan Tin Village
- Lo Wai Walled Vullage & Tang Chung Ling Ancestrail Hall
- Lam Tsuen Wishing Tree
- Man Mo Temple & Tai Po Market
What to explore at Hongkong Herigate Tour Half Day?
- TAI FU TAI & FAN TIN VILLAGE
The opulent stately home built in 1865 by a scholar of the Man clan, Man Chune-luen, who was bestowed a title of Tai Fu (Mandarin) by The Qing Imperial government. Nearby is Fan Tin village where the Man clan members dwell.
- LO WAI WALLED VILLAGE & TANG CHUNG LING ANCESTRAL HALL
A photo stop will be made at the Lo Wai Walled Village, the first walled village built by the Tang clan. The site was also declared a monument in 1997. Nearby is the Tang's Ancestral Hall, built in the 16th century, for clan rituals & ancestor worship.
- LAM TSUEN WISHING TREE
A big banyan tree that is popular among local villagers who come to burn joss sticks and make wishes under it.
- MAN MO TEMPLE & TAI PO MARKET
A temple dedicated to the gods Man (Literature) and Mo (Martial Arts). Nearby is the Tai Po Market which used to be the trading ground of foods & goods around the New Territories and now is a thriving food market.
- For cancellations made before 24 hours of departure, 40% of the tour price will be charged. Valid identification is required for special offer to student. ?
- Lo Wai Walled Village is private property, visit only by invitation.
- Air-conditioned sightseeing coach
- Guided service.
19 - 21 Nathan Road, Tsimshatsui. Kowloon