Restaurant 9/9-10 Prachanukhro Road, Patong, Phuket, Patong, Kathu, Phuket 83150, Thailand Published on: 26-06-2016
Image copyrights belong to authors
Why Home Dining Café and Lounge is special ?
Must try dishes:
- Basil Leave and Chilli Minced Beef
- Pad Thai w/Shrimp
- Tom Yum Kung
- Baked Rice in Pineapple
- Thai Style Omelet (Kai Yak Sai)
- Phuket Mee Hokkein
- Deep Fried Sea bass with 3-taste sauce
- Traditional Homemade Shrimp Cake
How to get to Home Dining Café and Lounge?
Home Dining Cafe & Lounge is located by the T-Junction of 200 Pee Road and Coconut Village.
If you are coming along Rat-U-Thit 200 Pee Road, turn left at the T-junction, and there's a 7-Eleven right on the left side of the street. They are located between 7-Eleven and Blue Ocean Resort.
- Exactly what you want from a Thai restaurant
- Great place to have all your meals here
- Really good food, friendly and fast service
- Good value and good service
- Nice place to chill out and relax with friends
- Noise level Normal
- Budget Medium
- Alcohol YES
- Air condition NO
- Had kid menu NO
- Accept credit card YES
- Serve breakfast YES
- Serve halal NO
- Serve vegeterian YES
9/9-10 Prachanukhro Road, Patong, Phuket, Patong, Kathu, Phuket 83150, Thailand
This year we have been back again to eat there, it was super like allways. This time it was extremely hot in Thailand and we are very careful where we eat because we don't want stomach troubles. In many places they put the food all outside very early in the afternoon. Dangerous with this heat. But Home and Dining Cafe & Lounge is airconditioning .The food is very good and enough for a big eater, the boys are friendly. We can fully recommend this place.