|08:00 AM - 06:00 PM|
|First-time visit Second-time visit|
|Highlight of the city|
Half day Tour
Food & Cooking Class
Food & Drink
Hoi An Local speciality food tour is good for
Image copyrights belong to authors
Why Hoi An Local speciality food tour is special ?
- Taste all unique local specialties food of Hoi An
- 5 tasting locations, 8 delicious samples (enough for lunch)
- Laugh and Learn about local culture and food history
- Explore some places that are not in your guidebook
- Learn how to make white rose
- Local restaurant and Hoi An Market
- Foot massage at Spa
- Small-group tour of 12 participants ensures more personalized service
What to explore at Hoi An Local speciality food tour?
- Hoi An Local speciality food tour takes you off the beaten path to get a unique glimpse into daily life in this lovely city. Hoi An Food On Foot Tour focuses on the unique local specialties of Hoi An. During four hours walking tour, you’ll enjoy generous dishes. We lead small group (up to 12) through real neighborhoods to indulge in Hoi An’s best foods at places that have been making these delicacies for generations. Each of our unique food tastings is combined with fun insights and anecdotes on food culture and local traditions.
- Hoi An Local speciality food tour is more than a food tour” because throughout the tour we give your stomachs a little break to discover some unforgettable cultural & historical attractions that you otherwise would’ ve missed. Enough food is served that most participants will not need lunch or dinner after the tour. We recommend you eating a light breakfast or lunch before the tour
- Let us guide you to best dishes prepared by best chefs in town:
- Xi ma (black sesame desert)
- Quang Noodle
- White rose
- Fried wonton
- Vietnamese coffee
- Cao lau
- Departure time: 8.00 AM/ Or 3.00 PM
- Finishing time: 12.00 noon/ Or 7.00 PM
- Transportation: walking
- MEETING POINT: Our office (591 Hai Ba Trung St, Hoi An). Near by Sinh cafe Open Bus
- Duration: 4 hours
- Group size: 12 people maximum
- Weather condition: Tour takes place rain or shine
- Note: Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- English Speaking guide
- All food
- White rose making fee
- Foot Massage
591 Hai Ba Trung st
We booked this the night before and Jenifer gave a very quick response and confirmed our booking. We did the early morning tour of Hoi An before the crowds. We were met at 5.30am by Loan. What a great girl, interesting and funny... we visited the local market, saw Hoi An before the tourists. Enjoyed a fantastic coffee and then went on the local ferry over to the island to see how the community live. Definitely value for money and Loan is very open to talk about life in Vietnam.
Emailed Neville from another food tour 3 times and he didn't reply. So glad he didn't. My wife and i were picked up by Thum (not sure of spelling) and a young guy. Both spoke very good English and made the food tour on motor bikes so much fun. We had some great conversations and enjoyed delicious local food and beer. Did it on first day so we had a good idea of what to eat in Hoian. Tour was also a sightseeing tour so we got our bearings in city. Traffic was not busy and m/bikes great fun. Best thing we did in Hoian and better than food tour in Hanoi by far. Lasted about 6 hrs. Thum we think your wonderful xo.
I booked this tour as soon as I arrived in Hoi An, had read about it online. I was not disappointed, it was a great morning tour, made even better by the tour guide, Loan, she was so friendly, with lots of local knowledge.The morning was filled with visits to a range of fantastic foods, it was a hands on tour and I was able to make my own white rose, not as good as the professionals but still delicious. We visited the local market, an amazing place full of local foods, lots of tastings and the opportunity to meet the local stall holders.I would highly recommend this tour, it will not disappoint.A big thank you to Loan for being a fantastic tour guide.