Image copyrights belong to authors
Why Hoi An Free Day Tours is special ?
You can bike around villages and see stunning rural scenes, rice paddies, fishing villages, fields of water buffalo and Bamboo Bridge.
You will learn and get many insides which are never written on guide books. It’s all about a cultural exchange and giving the volunteer students opportunities to practice their English language skills through outdoor activities
What to explore at Hoi An Free Day Tours?
Explore REAL countryside of Vietnam
- Interact with local people: children at kindergarten, farmers and fisherman
- Discover REAL Vietnamese local life
- Visit Kim Bong Carpentry village, making boat’s workshop, Cam Kim market
- Visit Duy Vinh sleeping mat village, rice paper factory, tropical fruit garden and rice field
- Many photo opportunities
- Unique experience
- It’s FREE except for the cost of ferry and local community support
- Tours are available on Tuesday, Saturday and Sunday
- Why FREE: Volunteer students who join you to share their town and practice English
Local ferry: 20,000VND/ 2 ways (1USD)
- Support local community: 30,000 VND/ 1 pax
- Bicycle rental (Option): 30,000 VND/ 1 day (1.5USD)
- Hotel pick up & drop off
- Rain Ponchos in case of rain
567 Hai Ba Trung, Hoi An, Viet Nam
Hoi An Free Day Tours serves Joined tour.
Me and my girlfriend booked this tour prior to arriving in Hoi an as we did not want to miss the opportunity. Arriving to the meeting point we were paired up with a student named Hanh who guided us around. The island we visited was very nice to see and the people in their daily lives gave a good and friendly insight to a world unbeknownst to us.But even though the tour itself was giving, what we enjoyed most was our guide. The opportunity of talking to a Vietnamese person of roughly the same age who is a student aswell was great, even more so by her happy and outgoing personality which mixed with one of the better spoken English during our trip to Vietnam.I'd recommend the tour any day, but preferably a sunny day as we had. ;) Thank you Hanh from Mike and Britta!
The students were not only very knowledgable about their culture, spoke English very well but they were also super fun to be with. Another important fact is the very minute donation of 30,000dong (1.50$) is given to the locals directly from our hands to theirs. Highly recommend!
This was a verY good Tour. The Students who Worked as guides Spoke good English and were excited to show us around. Our Guide was Michael, and he really did a Great Job, although he was the youngest and smallest of them all ;) he took us to verY Interesting places, One would never be able to See while just Wandering around the city.Thank you for a Great day!!
In short, one would miss out on a fantastic opportunity by skipping this activity. Whether you're on a backpacker's budget or just looking to experience the local life in Hoi An, the Hoi An Free Day Tour is hard to beat.