Image copyrights belong to authors
Why Hoi AN -Foodie Tour is special ?
● Go off the beaten track; ride through the countryside, past verdant rice-paddies to visit a very local village
● Sample the traditional Hoi An specialty, Cao Lau; an intoxicating pork noodle broth, featuring sticky rice noodles that must be soaked in water from the oldest well in Hoi An, Ba Le Well
● Get a unique chance to interact with a local family at their home, where they’ll teach you how to make the local delicacy- White Rose
● Dine on your creations then move on to Cam Nam to sample some Yin and Yang food balancing favorites
What to explore at Hoi AN -Foodie Tour?
Discover Hoi An’s countryside and its local foods by bicycle. Local foods in Hoi An are known and enjoyed by the tourists once setting foot here. In Hoi An, these cuisines are very popular and sold everywhere in all streets. And these cuisines are considered as a unique culture and introduced to every tourist. We will start our tour with a ride to a local restaurant for Hoi An specialty – Cao Lau. Cao Lau is a traditional Hoi An specialty composed of local noodles, pork, fresh vegetables and rice paper. The noodles are made with local sticky rice soaked in the water that must be taken from Ba Le Well: the oldest well in Hoi An, believed to have the best water anywhere. We then bike through the countryside to a Tra Que village. Vegetables from this village are provided to most of restaurant in town and specially make the Cao Lau to have a perfect taste. You will also be able to learn to make special white rose cakes with a local family and have the opportunity to enjoy them. Before the end of the tour, we will go to Cam Nam to enjoy the Yin and Yang food such as: Banh Dap (“cracked or smashed rice pancake”), Che Bap (“corn and coconut sweet soup”). This tour is definitely an interesting journey.
All cancellation from guest arise additional charges as follows:
- More than 48 hours before departure: No charges
- From 48 hours to 24 hours before departure: 50% of the tour price.
- Less than 24 hours before departure or No show: 100% of the tour price.
- Transfer and transportation as per itinerary
- Entrance fees
- Bottled drinking water
- English speaking tour guide (other languages available upon request)
- Travel insurance
- FOC for children 0-5 years old
- 50% off for children 6-10 years old
- Tips and gratuities
- Personal expenses such as: shopping, telephone, beverage, etc.
19 Phan Chau Trinh