Activity 567 Hai Ba Trung Street, Hoi An, Quang Nam, VietNam Published on: 18-07-2017
Image copyrights belong to authors
Why Hoi An Eco Cooking Class is special ?
If tourists are interested in making a trip to Hoian, Vietnam, why don't you combine cooking Vietnamese foods and experiencing a Hoian eco tour with lots of activities in the peaceful contryside? Let this eco cooking class be the most delightful experience of your Hoian trip.
The food tour is so special as you not only learn to cook the best Vietnamese dishes but also take chance to live the truly local lifestyle by experience bargaining at the local market, traveling by boat, visiting an old cemetery, riding a basket boat, joining race competition, catching fishes, admiring a forest of coconut trees and specially enjoying your delicious food.
Hoi An Eco Cooking Class's tour guide are young dynamic people with full of passion and energy that promises to bring you the most wonderful time with family, friends and beloved ones.
This is the menu of the cooking class
- Goi cuon - Fresh Rice Paper Salad Rolls with Pork and Shrimp with a Tangy Peanut Hoisin Dipping Sauce.
- Nom hoa chuoi - Banana flower salad which is highlighted by the sweet shrimps and hot-tart play of chili and lime off the crisp rings of the banana flower
- Bun thit nuong - Grilled Vietnamese pork with vermicelli noodles and herbs eaten with prepared fish sauce (nuoc cham)
- Banh Xeo – Crispy Vietnamese Crepes filled with pork and shrimp, bean sprouts and green onion. Served with lettuce leaves, fresh herbs and nuoc cham
What to explore at Hoi An Eco Cooking Class?
- Local tour guide pick up at the hotel.
- Go to market with our chef (around 1 hour), we will have chance to see and experience the noise as well as contact directly to sellers here, you have some tips about “ bargain “ custom in Vietnam.
- Beside that, our chef will show the ingredients and its use which has in our lesson.
- Tranfer to Cam Thanh village. Stop at nice & ancient cemetery, house built with water palm leaves by boat.
- Explore many beautiful view of Vietnam countryside; meet many warm hearted local people.
- You will know how to ride a basket boat, join boat race competition. Moreover, tour guide will show how to catch fish by rods and special net.
- Rowing basket boat through these small and beautiful channel, guest come to inside of the water coco palm forest, see these coconut tree growing together.
- After eco trip, guest will stop at our restaurant and join in cooking class with our chef.
- The cooking class will take you 2 hours to finish, at that time, you will be shared how to cook food and valued information about Vietnam cooking style.
- Specially, guests will enjoy what you cooked. Take a rest and come back with our souvenir.
- Taxi pickup at hotel:
- Morning tour: at 8:20 AM and return to Old Town about 2:00 PM
- Afternoon tour: at 13:20 PM and return to Old Town about 6:00 PM
- Hats, Sunscreen, Umbrellas available on request.
- Ice Tea, Bottled Water, and free-flow fresh Passion Fruit juice included in tour price.
- English speaking tour guide.
- Tour runs everyday, minimum of 2 guests needed
- Personal fee
567 Hai Ba Trung Street, Hoi An, Quang Nam, VietNam
My family and I had a memorable time together with Hoian eco cooking tour. The highlight of the tour are definitely our tour guides who are so awesome. They are not only professtional in their career but only so friendly as friends. This made us feel like hanging out friends. They have the patience to explain us all in detailed and made it super fun from shopping at the market,ridding along the river, catch fishing and specially cooking. We would like recommend you doing this tour. Remember to bring empty stomach and they will fill it all up. We enjoyed the tour very much.
Everything about this tour was just incredible, we had no complaint about it. Very efficient in every aspect. Fun, friendly staff. Delicious and varied food. If you're trying to decide on a cooking class in Hoi An, what interested us the most the the fun boat ride along the river between their coconut trees, as well as trying to make rice paper. The tour price is reasonable for its value. highly recommend!
We had such a fun and delicious day! We were pick up at our hotel on time. Kien was so accommodating and friendly. He taught us great Vietnamese cooking tips and i was thankful for that as i love Vietnamese food so much. We went to a local market to see lots of ingredients and learn about Vietnamese culture. Riding along the river, catch fishes, talking with locals, cooking dishes. Everything was just perfect. If you are vegetarian, you can have your lunch with mushrooms and tofu and something special that you want. If you are considering about a cooking class in Hoian, try this tour. We have great time to remember!