Activity 567 Hai Ba Trung Street, Hoi An, Quang Nam, VietNam Published on: 28-09-2016
|08:30 AM - 01:30 PM|
Good for travellers
|Highlight of the city|
Half day Tour
Food & Cooking Class
Hoi An Eco Cooking Class is good for
- Highly recommended by fellow travellers.
Image copyrights belong to authors
Why Hoi An Eco Cooking Class is special ?
This is our menu:
- Goi cuon - Fresh Rice Paper Salad Rolls with Pork and Shrimp with a Tangy Peanut Hoisin Dipping Sauce.
- Nom hoa chuoi - Banana flower salad which is highlighted by the sweet shrimps and hot-tart play of chili and lime off the crisp rings of the banana flower
- Bun thit nuong - Grilled Vietnamese pork with vermicelli noodles and herbs eaten with prepared fish sauce (nuoc cham)
- Banh Xeo – Crispy Vietnamese Crepes filled with pork and shrimp, bean sprouts and green onion. Served with lettuce leaves, fresh herbs and nuoc cham
What to explore at Hoi An Eco Cooking Class?
Local tour guide pick up at the hotel.
Go to market with our chef (around 1 hour), we will have chance to see and experience the noise as well as contact directly to sellers here, you have some tips about “ bargain “ custom in Vietnam.
Beside that, our chef will show the ingredients and its use which has in our lesson.
Tranfer to Cam Thanh village. Stop at nice & ancient cemetery, house built with water palm leaves by boat.
Explore many beautiful view of Vietnam countryside; meet many warm hearted local people.
You will know how to ride a basket boat, join boat race competition. Moreover, tour guide will show how to catch fish by rods and special net.
Rowing basket boat through these small and beautiful channel, guest come to inside of the water coco palm forest, see these coconut tree growing together.
After eco trip, guest will stop at our restaurant and join in cooking class with our chef.
The cooking class will take you 2 hours to finish, at that time, you will be shared how to cook food and valued information about Vietnam cooking style.
Specially, guests will enjoy what you cooked. Take a rest and come back with our souvenir.
Vegetarian Options Available upon request.
A Fresh Fruit Platter will be served for Dessert.
Recipes will be provided at the end of class for you to take home.
Reserve by email, No payment or credit card needed.
- Taxi pickup at hotel:
- - Morning tour: at 8:20 AM and return to Old Town about 2:00 PM
- - Afternoon tour: at 13:20 PM and return to Old Town about 6:00 PM
- Hats, Sunscreen, Umbrellas available on request.
- Ice Tea, Bottled Water, and free-flow fresh Passion Fruit juice included in tour price.
- English speaking tour guide.
- Tour runs everyday, minimum of 2 guests needed
567 Hai Ba Trung Street, Hoi An, Quang Nam, VietNam
Hoi An Eco Cooking Class serves Joined tour.