Image copyrights belong to authors
Why Hoi An - Da Nang - Hue 3 days is special ?
Start your trip in Hue Imperial City – a wonderful place is famous for magnificent architecture of its citadels, palaces, royal tombs, pagodas and temples. Various structures are laid out in harmony with nature and in accordance with the principles of geomancy. Besides, the city has plenty monuments reminding its past glory of.
Drive to Da Nang- A port city in Southeast Asia, once considered a provincial backwater, looks set to be one of the hot holiday locations for next year after being named TripAdvisor Travellers’ Choice Destination on the Rise for 2015. In the past, Da Nang was closely related with the Sa Huynh cultural traditions. Many imposing, palaces, towers, temples, citadels and ramparts, the vestiges from 1st to 13th are still to be seen in Cham Museum. In addition, Danang has other various interesting attractions as Han River Bridge, Dragon Bridge, NguHanh Son (Marble Mountains) as well as the LinhUng Pagoda, My Khe beach – one of the most beautiful beaches of the world , stretching on dozens of kilometer.
Ancient and peaceful, Hoi An is one of the most popular destination in VietNam that caters to travellers of all tastes and across the continents. Warm-hearted, welcoming and traditional, but never out of touch with the outside world, the people of Hoi An are in overdrive mode trying to catch up to the opportunities their new found fame has recently given them.It has ancient streets, which are the tube houses through from the cities to other cities. There is a street adjacent to Hoi An River. Hoi An, an ancient town has been recognized as a UNESCO World Cultural Heritage.
- Private tour with English speaking guide
- You choose the date of departure
- Starting from Hue & ended in Da Nang or vice visa
Children price policy:
- FOC for children under 4 years old, applicable for 1 children sharing a room with 2 adults (No extra mattress), limited to one child per cabin.
- Children from 4 to 7 years old are charged 75% of the price and applicable for 1 children sharing a room with 2 adults (No extra Mattress), limited to one child per 2 adults.
- Children over 7 years old are charged as an adult
- From the booking date till 15 days prior to the departure date, 30 % of the package cost is chargeable.
- From 15 days to 7 days prior to the departure date, 50 % of the package cost is chargeable.
- From 7 days to 2 days prior to departure date, 75 % of the package cost is chargeable.
- For cancellations made within 2 days prior to the departure date, 100% of the package cost is chargeable
- The list of hotels is recommended Yourlocalbooking.com , but please feel free to advise us of hotels you prefer in each category or to combine hotels category as you wish (tour price will be changed accordingly)
List of hotels recommended by Yourlocalbooking
Thai Binh Hotel
Minh Toan Hotel
Duy Tan 2 Hotel
Kim An Hotel
Saigon Morin Hotel
Little Hoi An Hotel
Deluxe/suite river view
What to explore at Hoi An - Da Nang - Hue 3 days?
Day 1: Hue- Da Nang ( L/D)
At 7.30 a.m, you will be greeted at the hotel by driver and tour guide. Starting your trip to Hue Imperial City. Visit the Imperial Citadel and Forbidden City, created in the 19th century for the Emperors of the Nguyen Dynasty and Tu Duc Tomb. On the way from Hue to Da Nang, you will stop at Hai Van Pass- one of the the most beautiful places in the Central of Vietnam for sight- seeing. Depart to explore the beautiful city of Da Nang is right next door and it offers some wonderful activities for us to embark on. First, we will visit NguHanh Son (Marble Mountain) where we will discover the stunning natural caves of the mountain and enjoy the beautiful view from the top. We will also visit mysterious pagodas and the sculpturing village..
After lunch, we will continue to Son Tra Peninsula, going through the Thuan Phuoc Bridge - the longest suspension bridge in Vietnam that crosses the lower Han River . We will take a nice walk along a beautiful long white sandy beach that offers picturesque rapids to witness.Shopping is optional anddepend on your demand. Back to your hotel and stay overnight at hotel in Da Nang.
Day 2: Da Nang – Hoi An (B/ L /D)
After breakfast at your hotel, our tour guide will meet you at your lobby at start to Hoi An Ancient Town- one of the heritage sites of the world. In the morning, you enjoy half day walking tour to the narrow lanes lined with centuries-old houses influenced by Chinese, Japanese, French and European architectures and visit its numerous places of interest: the 400-year old Japanese Covered Bridge, Duc An ancienthouse, the Phuc Kien Assembly Halls. You can also visit local market and try some local food such as: Cao Lau- one of specialty of Hoi An and Vietnamese bread- the best “ banh mi” in Viet Nam at madame Phuong store.
In the afternoon, you will be transferred to another village by boat and enjoy cooking class. Explore many beautiful view of Vietnam countryside; meet many warm hearted local people.
You will know how to ride a basket boat, join boat race competition. Moreover, tour guide will show how to catch fish by rods and special net, catch ” purple crabs “. Then, you will stop at our restaurant and join in cooking class with many local end enjoy it. Free time in the afternoon for walking and shopping. Back to your hotel and stay overnight in Hoi An.
Day 3: Departure ( B)
There is no activity planned for today, so you can enjoy your free time until transfer to the airport for your onward flight.
- Private door-to-door pick-up & drop-off services All private transportation
- Accommodation shared in Double room with daily breakfast
- Experienced English speaking guide
- Private boat trip as per tour
- Meals as stated in the itinerary (B: Breakfast ; L: Lunch ; D: Dinner)
- All sightseeing tickets
- Tissues and water on coach
- Exclusive and personalized single agent/single customer service.
- No extra charge after services confirmation
- 24/7 hotline support guaranteed
- International flights & departure taxes if any
- Personal expenses, tips and gratuities
- Travel insurance
- Peak season or public holidays surcharge if any
- Compulsory Gala dinner on X-Mas or New Year if any
- Vietnam visa stamp fee (US$ 45 & 1 passport photo each person)
- Other services not mentioned above
45, Lê Lợi, Hue, Vietnam
Hoi An - Da Nang - Hue 3 days serves Private tour.
(2 - 2 participants.)240.00 USD
(3 - 3 participants.)212.00 USD
(4 - 4 participants.)180.00 USD
(5 - 5 participants.)170.00 USD
(6 - 6 participants.)163.00 USD
(7 - 8 participants.)150.00 USD
(9 - 20 participants.)144.00 USD