A unique eco-tour experience exploring Hoi An’s captivating countryside on a comfortable electric scooter. Discover some of Hoi An’s most beautiful hidden spots, meet locals and learn first-hand about their daily routines. This is the only scooter tour in Vietnam where clients can legally drive themselves!
Image copyrights belong to authors
Why HOI AN COUNTRYSIDE BY ELECTRIC SCOOTER is special ?
● Go off the usual tourist trail to have genuine interaction with local people who will tell you about their daily lives-so much more than just a guide repeating a story!
● Enjoy a peaceful ride through the beautiful countryside on our 100% environmentally friendly electric scooter-no loud engine noises, no exhaust fumes, no pollution!
● By taking one of our scooter tours you support the local community-all local people that entertain our guests receive generous compensation and support
● Kick back and relax in style at a beautiful beach lounge located on one of the nicest beaches in Vietnam
What to explore at HOI AN COUNTRYSIDE BY ELECTRIC SCOOTER?
Caution: Not allowed for children under 4 years old
The tour kicks off in style with coffee at local coffee shop in the center of Hoi An. After that it’s time to hop on your scooter to start exploring Hoi An’s hidden gems and charismatic locals. Take a drive past the old town to Cam Nam Island where we’ll visit some local houses and places where people lives and works traditional lives. First of all we will visit a local ship repair yard to experience the hard work involved in maintaining a local fishing boat. Next on the agenda is a short drive through a local village and beautiful countryside. Also included is a stop at an ancestor house where guests can learn more about the belief system in Vietnam. We’ll visit the local shoes-making shop, the funniest stop en route where you’ll get to interact with a jolly bunch of shoemakers and learn about the ancient tradition of tailoring and shoe-making in Hoi An. Before having a short break at a stall overlooking Hoi An Ancient Town and Thu Bon River, we visit a rice cracker place to observe the traditional cracker making process as well as have a taste of the yummy end-product.
Afterwards, on our drive through the countryside, you’ll experience the resplendent beauty of the rice paddies, grazing buffalo and monkey bridges, all of which you can take photos of. We’ll cruise on to Tra Que Village, a beautiful herb and vegetable garden which supplies vegetables for the restaurants in the ancient town. Here you will learn how to identify and distinct flavors of herbs and spices in local dishes, and understand the hardships of the farmers as well. At the end of the tour, guests can unwind at a stunning beach lounge overlooking one of the best beaches in Vietnam, An Bang Beach, with a refreshing drink.
All cancellation from guest arise additional charges as follows:
- More than 48 hours before departure: No charges
- From 48 hours to 24 hours before departure: 50% of the tour price.
- Less than 24 hours before departure or No show: 100% of the tour price.
- FOC for children 4-5 years old
- 50% off for children 6-10 years old
- Children from 4 years onwards are allowed to join the tour upon request by the parents or legal guardian.
- Minimum age for self-drive is 16 years old.
- Parents or legal guardians will need to sign a waiver for their children.
- Transfer and transportation as per itinerary
- All visits
- Drinks (water, soft drink, coffee, juice, local beer), snacks at some stops.
- Travel insurance
- English speaking guide
expenses such as: shopping, telephone, beverage, etc.