Activity 70, Yao Wa Rat Road, Tambon Talat Yai, Amphoe Muang Phuket, Phuket, 83000 ,Thai Lan Published on: 23-06-2016
|08:30 AM - 01:30 PM|
|In front of 'TMB' bank on Ranong Road.|
|Off the beaten path|
Half day Tour
Food & Cooking Class
Heritage Trails Walking Tour is good for
Image copyrights belong to authors
Why Heritage Trails Walking Tour is special ?
- Visit Phuket Town fresh market
- Taste Local Food
- Take a leisurely walk along five roads in the heart of Phuket Old Town; Phang Nga Road, Thalang Road, Soi Rommanee, Yaowarat, Deebuk, and Krabi Roads
What to explore at Heritage Trails Walking Tour?
Culinary > Experience what Locals Eat!
- The tour begins with exploring Phuket Town fresh market, then a tasty local brunch – fill your stomach before the walk. So we strongly suggest you have only a small breakfast from your hotel before this tour.
- After the walk, a plethora of local Phuket dishes, prepared with aggressive flavors distinctive to the island, will be sampled at local food center.
Trails > take a leisurely walk along five roads in the heart of Phuket Old Town; Phang Nga Road, Thalang Road, Soi Rommanee, Yaowarat, Deebuk, and Krabi Roads, viewing and learning the architectural heritage of Sino-Colonial style buildings.
- Attention is directed to the subtle symbolism hidden within the construction details of Chinese shop houses, one city block deep. It is a sensual discovery of the facets of Peranakan culture and how the island relates to her urban cousins that line the coast of the Thai/Malay peninsula.
Where to Meet > Transportation is not provided in this tour. We meet in Phuket Town at the Local Bus Stop on Ranong Road, where all local buses from any beach stops. Hence, best way to come into Phuket Town to join the tour is by local bus. We recommend you contact your hotel staff where to get on one in the area you stay. Traveling time is between 20 min and 45 min, depending on your location.
The exact meeting point is in front of 'TMB' bank (as seen below) on Ranong Road. It's situated on the right hand-side as the traffic is one way. Buses from Kata, Karon, and Patong usually stop right opposite the bank.
- Two Local Meals at 9 am and 1 pm
- Fresh Market Tour with Introduction to Thai Food Produce
- Visit to the Shrine of the Serene Light
- Visit to the Thai Amulet Market
- Coffee Break with local snack at a classic Old Town Cafe
- All Food tasted throughout the Walk
- Visit to Phuket Town Cultural Learning Center
- Drinking Water
- Professional Tour Leader
70, Yao Wa Rat Road, Tambon Talat Yai, Amphoe Muang Phuket, Phuket, 83000 ,Thai Lan
In front of 'TMB' bank on Ranong Road.