Activity 104C17,Tân Mai, Hoàng Mai, Hà Nội, Việt Nam Published on: 28-04-2017
|08:00 AM - 06:00 PM|
|Walking Van Bus Boat Cruise|
|Highlight of the city|
Multi Days & Package tours
Sight-seeing tickets and passes
Walking & Biking
|328.00 - 432.00 USD|
Hanoi Tour Package to Hanoi, Ninh Binh & Halong bay 5 days is good for
Image copyrights belong to authors
Why Hanoi Tour Package to Hanoi, Ninh Binh & Halong bay 5 days is special ?
- Have a great sense of Hanoi
cultures,history and its friendly people by visiting famous attractions
and contacting local people.
- Breathtaking scenery of the
heaven on earth (Halong Bay) with a lovely night on Halong Bay cruises.
- Experience the view of the red
river delta, the local lfe of fisherman living in floating village in
- Enjoy authentic local foods in
finest restaurants in Hanoi, Ninh Binh as well as in Halong bay cruise
- Nice rowing boat trip to
contemplate the beautiful scenery of Tam Coc - "Halong bay on
- Get to know about Vietnam's
history and its capital Hoa Lu during 10th, 11st century.
What to explore at Hanoi Tour Package to Hanoi, Ninh Binh & Halong bay 5 days?
Day 1 : Hanoi arrival with Hanoi city exploration (L)
You will be warmly welcome by our local tourguide at Noibai arport (flight number MH752, landed 12h00 am) and transfered to a local restaurant for a lunch.You can check-in hotel if the room is available ( normal check-in time is at 14h00).Have a shower or take a rest after a long flight.
In the afternoon, our guide will show you around with a nice walk along the old quarter (known as 36 ancient streets), around Hoan Kiem lake – the most beautiful lake in Hanoi.Get a great sense of Hanoi with thousand of motorbikes, learning how to cross busy streets, viewing local shops or chatting with young locals who come to Hoan Kiem lake to practise their English with foreigners. Then, you have a wonderful time enjoying unique water puppet show- a must-see thing in Hanoi.
Spend your first night in Church Boutique Hotel (34 Lan Ong street, Hanoi) or similar
Hanoi travel package includes :
Airport pick-up with private transfer,lunch,private tourguide, entrance fees, water puppet show, rooms in hotel in Hanoi...
Day 2 : Travel Hanoi to Halong Bay,the paradise on earth (B, L,D).Overight on the Halong lavender cruise 3 star or similar.
· 8h00 – 08:20: Meet your tour guide at suggested places around Old Quarter for Ha Long Bay.
wifi access while taking a 3 hour bus trip to Ha Long, have short break
Embark at Bai Chay pier, Ha Long City. Transferred by tender to the Halong Lavender cruise.
– Greeted by crew members followed by welcome drinks, get cruise briefing and check in cabin.
– Free wife access is available onboard you have plenty of time socializing, chatting online.
· Enjoy set lunch onboard while cruising through Stone Dog islet, Fighting cock islets…
· Stop at Soi Sim island one hour for swimming, sun-bathing, or experiencing water surfing.
· Have an unforgettable memory while doing kayaking among hidden parts and Bo Nau cave.
· Get back on cruise, relax on the sundeck for fantastic views, drinks and sunset photos.
· Join in a “cooking class” on board with our chef making some dishes with suggested recipe.
· 19:00 Delectable dinner is served. Overnight on cruise in the middle of Ha Long Bay
· Entertain evening with karaoke singing, squid-fishing (optional) or massage (upon requests).
Hanoi Halong bay package includes :
Shuttle bus transfer with driver Hanoi- Halong bay,tourguide, entrance fees, meals, cabin in Halong bay cruise ( The Lavender cruise or similar)
Day 3 : Halong Tour to Hanoi capital.Overnight in Hanoi (B, L)
· 06:30 Enjoy sunrise over the bay or take part in a Tai Chi session on cruise sundeck.
· Relax with complimentary tea and coffee served. Have light breakfast on board.
· Visit Sung Sot “Amazing” cave with millions of surprising stalactites and stalagmites.
· 09:30 Check out your cabin. Photograph wonderful Ha Long while cruising through other parts
· Have brunch on board while passing Bai Tu Long Bay, see Bai Tho Mountain.
· Disembark at Bai Chay pier. Relax at the lounge before bus transfer you to Hanoi.
· 16:30: Arrive in Hanoi. End of services.
Hanoi tour package includes :
Shuttle bus transfer with driver Halong bay-Hanoi, tourguide, entrance fees, meals, rooms in Church Boutique hotel or similar
Day 2: Hanoi tour to Hoa Lu- Tam Coc in Ninh Binh province.Overnight in Hanoi ( B, L)
After breakfast in the hotel, our guide will pick your group up at 8h00 heading to the southern direction of Hanoi.In 2 hour drive, we reach Ninh Binh city with our first visit to Hoa Lu ancient capital of Vietnam. Dated back to 968, when Dinh Bo Linh reunted the country, he proclaimed himself a King and chose Hoa Lu as the capital thanks to its strategic position with high mountains and rivers surrounded.Hoa Lu was used as the heart of Vietnam for 42 years under Dinh & Le dynasties in 10th & 11st century, then Ly Thai To removed his capital to Hanoi in 1010.Due to wars and time passing, the royal palaces were ruined but it is nice to visit two remain temples ( Dinh Temple to worship Dinh dynasty, Le Temple dedicated to Le dynasty) with Vietnam’s interesting historical information after a thousand year Chinese rule.
The trip continues with a stop for a lunch in Tam Coc area. Famous for its fried rice & goat meats, your journey to Ninh Binh will be nicer to taste these dishes in your meals.After lunch, we will board a rowing bamboo boat for a wonderful trip to explore Tam Coc (three grottoes).The boat rower will take you along Ngo Dong river with stunning view of limestone mountains, rice fields and three beautiful grottoes.Peaceful and beautiful are popular words that we normally get from our clients after this boat tours.In the after noon, our driver & guide will transfer us back to Hanoi
Hanoi tour package includes :
Shuttle transfer with driver, tourguide, entrance fees, meals, rowing boat trip in Tam Coc, room in Church boutique hotel or similar
Day 5. Hanoi city tour – Noibai airport (B)
You have breakfast, we check out the hotel,then, our guide will show us in an interesting journey to discover the best attractions of Hanoi.Ho Chi Minh Complex – a beautiful must-see destination in Hanoi,dedicated to Uncle Ho Chi Minh, the great national hero of Vietnam, who led Vietnamese in long struggles against the French colony, Japanese facisnism & the Americians for an independent, free & united Vietnam.We start our visit to Ho Chi Minh Mausoleum where preserving the mummy of Ho Chi Minh president (Please, take a note that this mausoleum is closed on Monday & Friday). After Ho Chi Minh tomb, our guide take you to Ba Dinh Square (in front of Ho Chi Minh Mausoleum), where Uncle Ho read the declaration of independence in 2nd September 1945 to give a birth to Vietnam.You can have nice photos of Ho Chi Minh tomb & Ba Dinh Square with your groups and get our guide share about impressive historical information of Vietnam & President Ho Chi Minh’s life as well as his revolutionary cause.The following visit is a nice walk to view beautiful Presidential Palace of French architecture, Ho Chi Minh’s simple houses surrounded by beautiful flowers, ancient trees and his three famous cars - the gifts from Soviet Union Government & oversea Vietnamese from France.How beautiful and simple this place is with a walk to Ho Chi Minh house on stilts where he hosted important meetings with cabinets, wrote his last will ; his bomb shelter to avoid the bombardment during the American wars.
At the end of this nice walk, we will pay a visit to One- Pillar Pagoda- a holly world for Vietnamese Buddhism followers in the past as well as at present. It is a beautiful construction to pay respect to the Goddess of Mercy who gave the king a son in the King’s dream and amazingly it became true.This unusual lotus-shaped design surely offers visitors wonderful photos on their holiday in Hanoi.
Following Ho Chi Minh complex is a interesting visit to the Temple of Literature which is considered as the first university of Vietnam, built up in 1070, firstly to educate royal children, then to open to public in 13th century. When travelling here, it is nice to view ancient buildings of Vietnamese architecture, 82 stone steles on the back of stone turtle carving the names of different excellent doctors of philosophy dated back from 1442-1779 and get to know the systems of education during Vietnam’s feudal dynasties.Nowadays, this university is only for sightseeing with interesting exhibition but you can see many university girls in charming long traditional dresses (Vietnamese Ao Dai) who come here to take photos. It is worth visiting this temple which was listed as a top attraction in Hanoi by Tripadvisor.
After a lunch in a local restaurant (optional), we will transfer our group back to Noibai airport for your flight back home.We wish you a good journey back and hope to have chances to serve you in another trip to visit other attractions in Vietnam.
Hanoi package tour includes :
Airport drop-off and city tour with private transfer, private tourguide, entrance fees
Departure flight numeber : MH753 at 13h00p.m
transfer with driver following the planed itinerary !
· Private tour guide for the travel itnerary
· Sight seeing entrance fees following the itinerary
· Three nights in Church Boutique hotel or similar in Hanoi
· One night on Halong bay cruise ( Lavender cruise or similar)
· The meals as stated in the itinerary
· Rowing boat trip to explore Tam Coc grottoes.
· Water Puppet show in Hanoi
· Tips & gratitudes to drivers & guides ( 3 usd/pax/day)
· Payment fees (3,5% paypal payment fee)
· 10% VAT (optional)
· Optional programs from this itinerary.
104C17,Tân Mai, Hoàng Mai, Hà Nội, Việt Nam
Hanoi Tour Package to Hanoi, Ninh Binh & Halong bay 5 days serves Private/Joined tour.
Adult (2 - 3 participants.)432.00 USD