Activity 21.029688 Published on: 26-01-2018
|08:00 AM - 06:00 PM|
|First-time visit Second-time visit|
|Bus Boat Cruise|
|Highlight of the city|
Halong Bay Tour from Hanoi on Glory legend cruise by Vietnameseprivatetours.com is good for
Image copyrights belong to authors
Why Halong Bay Tour from Hanoi on Glory legend cruise by Vietnameseprivatetours.com is special ?
You'll have chance to explore top attraction of Vietnam, stay on board the junk boat, explore thousands of limestone karst, visiting hidden caves and floating villages all and all on an amazing junk boat.
What to explore at Halong Bay Tour from Hanoi on Glory legend cruise by Vietnameseprivatetours.com?
- Transport by air-conditioned shuttle bus between Hanoi and Halong Bay including hotel pickup and drop off
- Enjoy 3 star amenities Cruise on Halong Bay, a UNESCO listed World Heritage
- Cruise among the thousands of limestone islands in Halong Bay and visit the most beautiful cave in the Bay, Sung Sot (Surprise) Cave
- Take photos from sightseeing deck or aboard your kayak as your tour
- Join cooking demonstration of Vietnamese traditional cuisine or early taichi class
- Witness spectacular sunsets and delightful dawns over the Bay
- Swim in the emerald water, or kayak among karst mountains
- Join sunset party and other activities on Cruise
- Accommodation at 3 star Cruise selected including daily breakfast of Twin or Double sharing
- Meals as mentioned in the program
- Welcome drink
- Entrance fee for all destinations as Tour Itinerary indicated
- English Speaking Guide/ Other languages are available on request
- Bottle of water available on coach ( 2 bottle/pax/day)
- Transportation from Hanoi – Halong – Hanoi 10 usd/pax
- International airfare
- Drinks and other meals do not indicate in the program
- Visa to Vietnam, if any
- Travel insurance
- Personal expenses (telephone, shopping…)
- Tipping/ Gratuities
- Single Supplement
- Any additional expenses caused by reasons beyond our control such as natural calamities (typhoon, floods), flight delays rescheduling or cancellations, any accidents, medical evacuations, riots, strikes etc.