Image copyrights belong to authors
Why George Town Heritage Tour is special ?
- Peranakan Mansion
- Fort Cornwallis
- Penang Museum
- Little Children on a Bicycle Mural
- Boy on a Bike Mural
What to explore at George Town Heritage Tour?
Explore the streets of George Town and some of its famous UNESCO World Heritage Sites. Photo stop at Fort Cornwallis, Penang's most prominent historical fortress. Learn more about the Straits Settlement history at the Penang Museum. Visit the Peranakan Mansion which houses many priceless antique collections and artifacts, depicting an assimilation of cultures between the Malays and the early Chinese settlers. Within the vicinity, check-out the murals (street arts) depicting the simple life style of Penang. On the way back, option to view the oldest Protestant Cemetery in Southeast Asia, where the founder of Penang - Captain Francis Light laid to rest.
Note: Penang Museum closes on Fridays, on which day longer stop will be given at other attractions.
- All tour prices are in nett US Dollar (USD) per person, inclusive of all taxes and online processing fees, and are based on minimum 2 adults per departure. Child rate is applicable for 2-11 years old inclusive. Single person rate is on request.
- Booking must be made at least 18 hours in advance of tour departure.
- Duration of tour may vary depending on traffic and weather conditions.
- Transport by licensed tour vehicle (2-6 persons) driven by English speaking chauffeur cum guide
- Entrance fees
- Hotel pickup and drop off
- Food and drinks
penang , malaysia
George Town Heritage Tour serves Private tour.
(2 - 10 participants.)48.00 USD