Attraction Desa Adat Peminge, Sawangan, Nusa Dua, Bali, Indonesia Published on: 13-11-2015
Image copyrights belong to authors
Why Geger Beach Nusa Dua Bali is special ?
Several thatched roof huts houses serve food and drink. Geger Beach is ideal for families with kids because the beach is protected from waves. It is also great for the new spouse because calm, quiet and very romantic white sandy beach that is stretches away into distance. You can discover a special drink there - “arak madu”.
What to explore at Geger Beach Nusa Dua Bali?
Even though this is not a well-known beach compare with others in Bali, there are many activities for you to enjoy:
- A special drink called “arak madu”
- Thatched roof huts housed Warungs with delicious food and drink
- Swim in the beautiful blue and quite clean water
- Massage and food that can be ordered at the public beach chair area is good and cheap
- Learnt a lot about Eastern European Beach fashion and wearing it in the restaurant
- Ride the bike to the beach
How to get to Geger Beach Nusa Dua Bali?
From Sanur, Kuta or Denpasar City, drive south past the Ngurah Rai International Airport and follow signs to Nusa Dua. At Nusa Dua continue south for a few minutes and follow the signs for Geger Beach. The track to the beach is at a sharp corner of the road, which then continues up a hill overlooking the bay. If you have come this far turn back as the road goes on a few more miles to yet another purpose built resort and then peters out.
- White sand and crystal clear water
- Pretty beach with lots of dinning options!
- Perfect for private relaxation
- Right in paradise!
- Comfortable massage and a lovely setting
Desa Adat Peminge, Sawangan, Nusa Dua, Bali, Indonesia
Tips for you
Отличный пляж, народа не много. Волны не большие, плавать можно! И массаж сделают и покушать принесут
See farming seaweed
signposted as a surfing beach but is also good for swimming.
I was in Bali couple days ago and my friends and I did a little beach hopping there. And we all thought, that Pantai Geger is the best from all! Many people don't know about this beach, that's why the beach was really quite. There weren’t many tourists here, most are foreigners. This beach was still clean, exclusive, and awesome!!
Nice clear water & white sand beach, you can rent an umbrella tent at the beach to chilling by the beach, having a massage, eating, drinking young coconut and also swimming and playing at the sea.