Activity Block C, Ground floor #109, Ly Van Phuc St., Dist 1, Ho Chi Minh City Published on: 02-11-2017
|11:30 AM - 03:30 PM|
|Highlight of the city|
Half day Tour
Food & Drink
Food Tour By Motorbike is good for
- Highly recommended by fellow travellers.
Image copyrights belong to authors
Why Food Tour By Motorbike is special ?
There are many of local foods such as:
- Bo Nuong La Lop - Betel leaf wrapped beef
- Tom Nuong - Grilled deep fried shrimp with special salt
- Bo mo chai - Grilled ground beef
- So Diep Nuong Mo Hanh - Scallops grilled with green onion and peanuts
- Cang Ghe Rang Muoi Ot - Crab claws fried with chili salt
- Nem nuong - Vietnamese grilled pork patties
- Che Thap Cam - Traditional dessert mixed sweet soup with many kind of beans
- Trai vai - Lychee cooked with sugar... and more!
What to explore at Food Tour By Motorbike?
Vietnam is world-famous for its food. Want to know why? We love to eat! It is a huge part of our culture, daily life and national pride. The important question you will be asked most often here is, “Do you like Vietnamese food?"
Food is delivered fresh throughout the day to markets, restaurants and shops and cooked to order. Cruise on a five district tour of at least 26 locally famous streets, where the locals eat, shop and party and so can you!
Our food vendors and outdoor restaurants have been carefully chosen for their quality of food, popularity with the locals, authenticity and service. A Tiger Guide will not take you to a tourist trap, unless you request it, and we never accept or receive kickback money to choose or go to these restaurants.
A typical Vietnamese meal consists of many courses. We take you on a culinary journey where locals eat fresh delights every day. Indulge yourself with more than 12 mouthwatering local foods on this tour.
Whether you are adventurous or conservative, you will love these dishes and not go hungry. This ensures you get the most for your money. Even choosy expat Simon H. loves the restaurants we have chosen. Check us out on TripAdvisor or Testimonials and see what others have said.
- 4 hours of fun and excitement
- 12+ mouthwatering local foods
- Local knowledge and English speaking Tiger Guide.
- All alcoholic drinks
- Accident insurance coverage
- Pick up and drop off from your hotel
- Pictures from your tour
Block C, Ground floor #109, Ly Van Phuc St., Dist 1, Ho Chi Minh City