Activity 333/135, Anaville Village, Chalongkrung Road, Lam Plathew, Lat Krabang, Bangkok 10520, THAILAND Published on: 15-06-2016
|07:30 AM - 04:00 PM|
|Highlight of the city|
Cultural & Theme
|34.00 - 137.00 USD|
Floating market Combile Crocodile Elephant Themp is good for
- Highly recommended by fellow travellers.
Image copyrights belong to authors
Why Floating market Combile Crocodile Elephant Themp is special ?
- Visit Damnoen Saduak Floating Market
- Sampran Crocodile Farm
- Greatest Elephant Show
What to explore at Floating market Combile Crocodile Elephant Themp?
07:00 : Meet your English-speaking guide in the hotel's lobby.
Depart for Damnoen Saduak Floating Market, situated 110 Km. west of Bangkok. Your journey commences with a leisurely drive through rice paddies and salt fields.
08:30 : En route we visit farmhouse along the way and watch locals produce sugar from coconut.
The tour continues with a 30 minutes speedboat trip along fruit plantation to see Thai houses and the traditional way of life.
09:30 : Arrive Damnoen Saduak Floating Market. Here you will be fascinated by boats of various shapes and sizes used by local merchants to ferry their goods.
Your are able to hire small boat board along the market for shopping local products. [For join in group tour paddle boat is not included]
10:45 : Depart floating market to visit the wood carving factory.
12:00 : Then head to Samphran Crocodile Farm for buffet lunch. large variety of food served buffet style with warm Thai hospitality.
12:45 : Enjoy a spectacular show of Crocodile Wrestling between man and crocodiles are also offers. The farm of more than 10,000 crocodiles is acclaimed to have one of the cleanest and most impressive public crocodile displays in the world. (by CITES)
13:15 : The Magic Show
13:45 : See the Greatest Elephant Show in Thailand, an elephant show complete with dramatic sounds and narration Watch a ceremonial rite to bless the buffalo hide cord before hunting the elephants. Be entertained to football jumbo cup, dancing and at play from well-trained cutes. And re-enacting Yutha Hathi, an ancient battle scene on elephant back in full battle gear.
14:15 : Free at leisure to see the life of difference animals in the zoo, riding the elephant , picture yourself with tigers, etc.
15:00 : Depart from Samphran Crocodile Farm to Bangkok.
16:00 : At the end of tour will be visit the local product store. Then tranfer to your hotel.
Child Policy :
- For children less than 2 years "Free" of charge
- For children 3-11 years old Child price
- For children over 12 years old we charge normal price
- Rates are inclusive of 10% service charge and applicable 7%government tax.
- All above rates are nett and quoted in Thai Baht per person.
- Show Schedule is subject to change without prior announcement
- Transportation Policy : Time Start : 07.00
- Exact pick up and drop off time will be confirmed via fax to your hotel.
- Dropping time can not confirmable. It depends on situation and traffic.
- Remain Ballance Payment(cash) directly at our guide upon meeting at the hotel.
- Air-conditioned vehicles with experienced driver
- English-speaking guide
- All admission fees as mentioned in the program
- Transfer from / to hotel
- Accident insurance
- Personal expenses such as drinks, tips, laundry, etc
- All Optional Tour
- Other services not mentioned in the program
333/135, Anaville Village, Chalongkrung Road, Lam Plathew, Lat Krabang, Bangkok 10520, THAILAND
Floating market Combile Crocodile Elephant Themp serves Private/Joined tour.
(1 - 1 participants.)137.00 USD
(2 - 2 participants.)78.00 USD
(3 - 3 participants.)62.00 USD
(4 - 4 participants.)56.00 USD
(5 - 5 participants.)50.00 USD
(6 - 6 participants.)45.00 USD
(7 - 7 participants.)39.00 USD
(8 - 8 participants.)36.00 USD
(9 - 9 participants.)34.00 USD