Image copyrights belong to authors
Why Eco-Life Tour is special ?
● Take a boat trip to Kim Bong Carpentry Village, watch the skilled handcrafting of traditional wooden furniture and artifacts
● Cycle through verdant countryside filled with bamboo and tea plantations
● Learn about local plants, herbs and vegetables, then have a go at planting some
● Meet a local family who’ll show you how to make rice wine, rice noodles, rice paper, and colorful sleeping mats
● Try your hand at fishing from a bamboo basket boat and have a go at rowing too
What to explore at Eco-Life Tour?
Enjoy a half-day tour to experience the daily life of the local people and to join in some traditional activities in the countryside … Start the tour with a boat trip to Kim Bong Carpentry Village. You will visit the artisans making beautiful and unique wooden products. Continue the journey with a discovery of the countryside, we will travel by bicycle down the green, quiet roads. Take notice of the green bamboo, areca and Chinese tea plants surrounding the paths as you ride.
The tour guide will give you some interesting information about the local plants, herbs and vegetables along the way. Then, we will stop to meet a local family who will show you how to make wine from rice, colorful sleeping mats, rice noodles and rice paper.. Before having meal, you will go to Tra Nhieu fishing village where you will learn about and try your hand at traditional fishing techniques. During your time there, you can also try to row a traditional bamboo boat. Bamboo boat is a popular means of transport on water in Vietnam. These boats are made of bamboo and very easy to travel on water.
All cancellation from guest arise additional charges as follows:
- More than 48 hours before departure: No charges
- From 48 hours to 24 hours before departure: 50% of the tour price.
- Less than 24 hours before departure or No show: 100% of the tour price.
- Transfer and transportation as per itinerary
- Entrance fees
- Bicycle, boat
- Bottled drinking water
- English speaking tour guide (other languages available upon request)
- Travel insurance
- FOC for children 0-5 years old
- 50% off for children 6-10 years old
- Tips and gratuities
- Personal expenses such as: shopping, telephone, beverage, etc.
19 Phan Chau Trinh