Image copyrights belong to authors
Why DMZ Private Tour is special ?
- Hien Luong Bridge and Ben Hai River
- Visit the Vinh Moc Tunnels
- Khe Sanh Combat Base, Takon Airport
- Suitable for those who want to learn about the severe Vietnam War
- The DMZ tour departs in the morning for a ride on HW1 heading North for Quang Tri Town.
- En route, visit the Dong Hung Church Ruins.
- Visit to some infamous places in the Vietnam War such as Doc Mieu and Con Tien Bases, the McNamara Fence, Hien Luong Bridge and Ben Hai River - the 17th Parallel.
- Visit the Vinh Moc Tunnels - known as "the Underground City".
- Lunch and relax at Cua Tung Beach.
- In the afternoon, take the HW 9 to visit the Rock Pile, Dakrong Bridge and Bru ethnic minority village, Khe Sanh Combat Base, Takon Airport, which are the main battle in 1968 of VC & US troops.
- Back to Hue City in the late afternoon.
- Private transportation
- English/French speaking guide
- Entrance fees & document to visit the sites
- Mineral water
- Drink in meals
- Tourist insurance
- Personal expenses
- Tips for guide and driver
- Others do not mention above
45, Lê Lợi, Hue, Vietnam
DMZ Private Tour serves Private tour.
(2 - 3 participants.)95.00 USD
(4 - 6 participants.)76.00 USD
(7 - 10 participants.)72.00 USD