Image copyrights belong to authors
Why Da Ngon Stream is special ?
With the system of seven waterfalls, Da Ngon stream is the suitable place for those who love to explore and adventure. It always has water all the year around.
- The Da Ngon Waterfall is a beautiful waterfall located in the north eastern section of the Phu Quoc National Park. The Da Ngon stream, which leads to the Da Ngon Waterfall, consists of several smaller waterfalls which are all connected to the Ham Ninh Mountain Range and eventually drains into Duong Dong Lake. The scenery here is a nature lovers dream as the area is lush and teeming with plant and animal life.
What to explore at Da Ngon Stream?
- The lake at the foot waterfall as spacious Jacuzzi pools that nature treats travellers who conquer the beautiful waterfalls. Here is the place where travellers can explore the vegetation abundant forest of Phu Quoc with orchids, the precious wood.
How to get to Da Ngon Stream?
To arrive at Da Ngon stream, you have two options: go across the lake by boat or walk around the lake for at least 3.5 km
- A spectacular scene of Phu Quoc
- Wonderful of rock and waterfall.
- Majestic waterfall of Phu Quoc.
- Best place for travelers who interested in exploring and adventure.
- Best place to relaxing with peaceful scenery
Duong Dong town, Phu Quoc Island, Viet Nam
Tips for you
Leaving town of Duong Dong, according to Nguyen Trung Truc Street 3 kilometers of asphalt, we pass by 7 kilometers toward the red soil Da Ban stream. Last night pouring rain, the road is small but has many puddles quite difficult to drive a motorcycle. We meander through the village sparse, quiet and green pepper plants, the government shady trees, the humming sound of the stream of water pouring under the bridge to get to Duong Dong. Appearance majestic of Da Ngọn stream in Phu Quoc is no different Dray Sap and Dray highlands Buon Ma Properties, This Stream as a Jacuzzi infinity pools from God tourists courage. However Da Ngon flow equally gentle, curving like paint women with sexy long loose hair. Here visitors can explore vegetation extremely rich primary forest Phu Quoc with orchids scattered, precious woods. Some visitors can see the sim purple flowers adorn lively jungle. Ecological Reserve Da Ngon stream is located downstream of streams originating from Ham Ninh mountain range, is ideal for camping, hiking, exploring primeval forest and stream bathing. Not only are immersed in the cool waters, we have also had the opportunity to enjoy the refreshing pool Jaccuzzi with the unique nature of this place.