Activity 17 Bạch Đằng Street, Da Nang City, Viet Nam Published on: 07-07-2017
|03:00 PM - 08:00 PM|
|First-time visit Second-time visit|
|Highlight of the city|
Half day Tour
Food & Cooking Class
Da Nang Street Food Tour is good for
- Highly recommended by fellow travellers.
Image copyrights belong to authors
What to explore at Da Nang Street Food Tour?
You will discover some hidden Da Nang streets at the back of our tour guides ‘motorbikes. Our enthusiastic tour guides will show you best place to eat with Hoi An styles of eating as well as offer much insights to the street food than meets the eyes.
Da Nang Street Food Tour is only available in the afternoon, visited more than 5 places and try more than 10 dishes. Sandwich, sweet snack, sea food main course and desert are included. Enough food is served that most participants will not need dinner after the tour. We recommend you eating a light lunch before the tour.
We aim to show you how real Vietnamese people live, work and eat!
- 1 Guide 1 Guest
- Taste some of Da Nang ’s best street food
- 5 tasting locations, 8 delicious samples (enough for dinner)
- Laugh and Learn about local culture and food history
- Explore some places that are not in your guidebook
- You will be the pillion, experienced local rider will bring you around!
- Take the “Vietnam Food Challenge” – see if you have what it takes!
- Small-group tour of 12 participants ensures more personalized service
- Motorbike and helmet
- English speaking tour guide
- Food tastings and dinner
- Soft drink
- 1 Beer
- “Fun way to experience Da Nang Food”
- “Da Nang must do for food lovers”
- “A great way to experience real Vietnam”
- “Full of surprises in Danang”
- “Best way to discover authentic Vietnamese street food”
17 Bạch Đằng Street, Da Nang City, Viet Nam
Julie & Mick were picked up from our "Brilliant Hotel" by Thu and Phuong on their motorbikes and for the next 4½ hours were fully entertained and filled full with lovely Da Nang food. Most importantly, was the conversation - which flowed freely and continuously. When we were finally returned to our Hotel, full as googs, the fun continued in the Hotel foyer with David Copperfield, our Bellboy. It was a sad moment when we had to say goodbye to our new friends. Well done girls. This is a tour that just can't be missed - and it is excellent value for money.