Activity 17 Bạch Đằng Street, Da Nang City, Viet Nam Published on: 01-06-2017
Image copyrights belong to authors
Why Da Nang Local Food Tour is special ?
- 1 Guide 1 GuestTaste some of Da Nang’s best local food
- 5 tasting locations, 10 delicious samples (enough for dinner)
- Laugh and Learn about local culture and food history
- Explore some places that are not in your guidebook
- You will be the pillion, experienced local rider will bring you around!
- Take the “Vietnam Food Challenge” – see if you have what it takes!
- Small-group tour of 12 participants ensures more personalized service
- Departure time: 1.00 PM
- Finishing time: 6.00 PM
- Transportation: MOTORBIKE (our tour guide will be your driver)
- Pick up and drop off location: your hotel in Da Nang center
- Duration: 4 hours
- Group size: 12 people maximum
- Weather condition: Tour takes place rain or shine
- Note: Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
What to explore at Da Nang Local Food Tour?
Da Nang Food Tour is a combination food-tasting and riding tour around the town. You will discover some hidden Da Nang streets at the back of our tour guides motorbikes. Our enthusiastic tour guides will show you best place to eat with Da Nang styles of eating as well as offer much insights to the street food than meets the eyes.
What to Bring :
- Suntan lotion.
- Hat or cap.
- Sun glasses.
- What to wear: women should not wear dresses, skirts
PRICE: 45 USD/ 1 pax
- Child (Age 4 – 10): 32 USD/1 pax
- Below 4 years old: FREE
- Private tour option: pay extra 30%
- Motorbike and helmet
- English speaking tour guide
- Food tastings and dinner
- Soft drink
- 1 Beer
- Good food with a really good guide!
- Great way to eat like a local!
- Fun food at no risk!
- Great discoveries in good company”
- Taste of Vietnam
17 Bạch Đằng Street, Da Nang City, Viet Nam
Julie & Mick were picked up from our "Brilliant Hotel" by Thu and Phuong on their motorbikes and for the next 4½ hours were fully entertained and filled full with lovely Da Nang food. Most importantly, was the conversation - which flowed freely and continuously. When we were finally returned to our Hotel, full as googs, the fun continued in the Hotel foyer with David Copperfield, our Bellboy. It was a sad moment when we had to say goodbye to our new friends. Well done girls. This is a tour that just can't be missed - and it is excellent value for money.