Activity 591 Hai Bà Trưng, Sơn Phong, tp. Hội An, Quảng Nam, Vietnam Published on: 02-06-2017
Image copyrights belong to authors
Why Cam Kim Bike Tour is special ?
Cam Kim Bicycle Tour aims to offer unusual tours with memories which will remain with you forever. Our tour experiences are heightened by the absence of souvenir sellers along the route so that all you see are the REAL friendly Vietnamese faces. It is truly local culture explore.
- Our tour guide will welcome you at our office.
- Visit boat building workshop to learn how to build Vietnamese wooden boat
- Ride bicycles around the village to see rice fields, vegetable farms.
- Learn and try your hand at a local traditional rice paper making family.
- Visit Duy Vinh village and learn to weave sleeping mat with locals in their house.
- Visit Huynh family temple, a typical family temple of Vietnamese people
- Interact with local people and see the typical life of local people
- Cycle back along the country roads
- Enjoy Vietnamese coffee and light lunch
Children’s bicycle available, 6 years and over.
Bicycle with children’s seat available upon request
What to explore at Cam Kim Bike Tour?
- Departure Time: 8.00 am to 12.00 am
- Meeting point: Our office at 591 Hai Ba Trung street, nearby Sinh Cafe tourist.
- Duration: 4 hours- bicycle
- Tour type: Join tour
- Tour Runs: Minimum 2 persons. Maximum on request
- Available: Monday and Thursday
- Distance: 10 km (round trip)
Tour Price: 9 USD/ 1 adult.
- Children aged 6- 10: 6 USD/child
- Children under 6: free (go with parents)
Why choose us?
- You get the chance to see some of the lesser explored parts of Hoi An.
- It’s a great way of interacting with locals
- You don’t get harassed to buy things
- There are so many photo opportunities
- You will learn a lot about local culture
- You will be touched by the kindness of the people you meet
- You will be paying it forward
On this tour, we give a small donation to the families whose homes you visit along the way. It’s a great way of supporting the local community, and you get a fun and informative morning in return.
TIPS TO BRING:
1. Sun-protection creams & lotions
2. Fully charged cameras
4. Footwear – flip-flops, thongs, sandals…
- English speaking tour guide
- Vietnamese coffee
- Making rice paper
- Learning how to weave sleeping mat
- Many photo opportunities
- Personal tip
591 Hai Bà Trưng, Sơn Phong, tp. Hội An, Quảng Nam, Vietnam