Image copyrights belong to authors
Why Calypso Cruiser 2D1N is special ?
- Visit Amazing Cave
- Cooking class on boat
- Visit Amazing Cave
- Visit Luon cave, swimming
- Single Sup: 60 USD
* Child policy: Children under 6 years old are FOC, sharing room with parents. (Baby cot on request: Free). Children from 6 to 11 years old are charged 75%, sharing room with parents
* Please provide your passport number and visa information via email at [email protected] to apply insurance
What to explore at Calypso Cruiser 2D1N?
Day 1: Hanoi – Halong Bay (L/D)
08h00 – 08h30: Pick-up at hotel and start the 3 hour-and-a-half drive to Halong Bay
12h00 – 12h30: Embark on Calypso Cruiser followed by cruise briefing
13h00 – 15h30: Savor a sumptuous lunch as Calypso Cruiser cruise further along the limestone islands of Fighting Cock, Dog Rock and Incense Burner…
15h30 – 17h30: Visit Amazing Cave
17h30 – 19h00:Enjoy drinks on Sundeck, snap photos the overview of Halong Bay, go swimming or just relax as the sun starts to set.
Those who like some experience in cooking Vietnamese dishes can join in our brief Vietnamese cooking course on board while having some free wine.
19h00 Dinner is served. Socialize with other guests or just laze around.
Overnight on board in a tranquil area. (Evening activities available: night squid fishing, karaoke, dancing…)
Day 2: Halong Bay – Hanoi (B/L)
06h00 – 07h00: Start your day with Tai Chi exercise on sundeck.
07h00 – 11h00: Have breakfast at sunrise.
Get your hand on some kayaking, visiting Luon cave, swimming.
Option:For those who do not fancy kayaking can visit Titop Island to enjoy the panorama view of Halong Bay or just relax, swim at the beach.
Head back to the Harbor.
Have lunch at around 11h00
12h00 – 16h30 ransfer back to Hanoi and trip finishes at the hotel around 16h30
- Professional English Speaking Guide
- Shuttle bus: Hanoi – Halong – Hanoi (City center only) with complementary mineral water: 1 bottle/1 way, handkerchief.
- Entrance fees and sightseeing tickets in Halong Bay
- Cruise through Halong bay
- All meals on board (Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner)
- Accommodation in air-conditioned cabin
- Rock climbing with western instructors for the 2nd day (for 3Ds/2Ns Rock climbing)
- Welcome drinks, cold handkerchief
- Tai Chi class
- Cooking class on Calypso Cruiser
- Internet on board
- Baby cot on request
- Gratuities and personal expenses
- VAT 10%
- Paypal fee: 3.5%