Restaurant Cafe on Thu Wheels 10/2 Nguyễn Tri Phương, Huế, Thừa Thiên-Huế Phú Nhuận, tp. Huế Thua Thien Hue Published on: 13-11-2015
Image copyrights belong to authors
Why Cafe on Thu Wheels is special ?
Cafe on Thu Wheels is a place for backpackers gathering and sharing tourism experiences each others. Hole-in-the-wall backpackers’ bar par excellence. Graffiti splattered walls, a sociable vibe and good info from the feisty owner, Thu, and her family.
Cafe on Thu Wheel is not very big because it only has four or five tables and the decor is made up entirely of paintings and quotes from its guests. This is a good place to share and learn more about the tourism in Da Nang, in particular and Vietnam, in general - the beautiful place. This also offers tours for traveling in your own way.
Must try dishes :
- Spaghetti Neopolitan: 30 000 VND (USD 1.30)
- Fried rice with sate: 30 000 VND (USD 1.30)
- Pork fresh rolls + peanuts sauce: 40 000 VND (USD 1.80)
- Musli+ Yoghurt: 25 000 VND (USD 1.10)
How to get to Cafe on Thu Wheels?
Cafe on Thu Wheels lies on Nguyen Tri Phuong Street in Hue City, 3.3km from Hue Railway Station. You can take a taxi to reach the place.
- Cheap eats, cold beer, laid-back atmosphere, and friendly staff
- Thu good to be true, best bar in Hue
- Great place to escape from the traffic
- Cool bar, great tours
- Good food, great prices, great tours
- Main cuisine Vietnamese
- Noise level Normal
- Budget Budget
- Alcohol YES
- Air condition NO
- Had kid menu NO
- Accept credit card NO
- Serve breakfast YES
- Serve halal NO
- Serve vegeterian YES
Cafe on Thu Wheels 10/2 Nguyễn Tri Phương, Huế, Thừa Thiên-Huế Phú Nhuận, tp. Huế Thua Thien Hue
Tips for you
- You’ll be sure to make lots of friends here and Thu will make sure you’re with a great group of people if you come alone. - Make sure you drink a lot of the 50 cent Hue original beers and the food is great as well, so load up of some snakes. - If you want to have good food and friendly help with planning your tours around hue come here.Other
- Thu’s café might be a little hard to find at first but its well worth the effort. - The restaurant closes on some special holidays, so you should check before coming. - If you want to have romantic dinner, this is not place for you. - The opening time is flexible, so you should come here after 9:00 AM to make sure they already open. - If you go with kids, you should pay attention them to avoid bumping into someone.Other
Tasty, fresh, home-made food. Pleasant atmosphere. Cheap. Thu-Thu!!!
Ozzy burger. Not what I expected but delicious and cheap!
Wifi password: 16041972
Cool place with nice food! And cheap prices!
Good food and the fairest priced restaurant we found in hue!!
great place with nice people working here. low prices, good food (we especially like their pho bo, pasta with cheese and pork with cashew and pineapple).
Close to my hotel so I ate here almost every night. No problems. Good place to meed fellow travelers since often you will sit at the same table (space is limited here).
Food was great for the price, most of the meals will set you between $1 to $4. Didn't see any rats as previously reviewed by someone. Stuff was nice. In general , very good experience
Thu’s café (Thu is pronounced two) might be a little hard to find at first but its well worth the effort. The bar itself is a tiny place, but it works well with Thu’s style, which is ultra outgoing. You’ll be sure to make lots of friends here and Thu will make sure you’re with a great group of people if you come alone. I’m not usually a regular at any bar when I travel, but Thu had me back night after night. Make sure you drink a lot of the 50 cent Hue original beers and the food is great as well, so load up of some snakes. There are also lots of board games around the bar. Thu also organizes tours around the city, but I don’t how good they are.
Tasty, fresh, home-made food. Pleasant atmosphere. Cheap. Thu-Thu