|10:00 AM - 01:00 PM|
|Highlight of the city|
Cultural & Theme
Botanic Gardens & Colonial Museum is good for
- Highly recommended by fellow travellers.
Image copyrights belong to authors
Why Botanic Gardens & Colonial Museum is special ?
- Colonial Penang Museum
- Penang Botanical Gardens
- Bee Farm
What to explore at Botanic Gardens & Colonial Museum?
Penang Botanical Gardens was established by the British in 1884. It lies at the foot of Penang Hill, divided by a cascading stream that meanders through a sprawling 29 hectares of prime and undulating green lung. Besides being a repository of flora unique to the country and to the region, it is also a playground to many roaming monkeys. A brief stop at a Bee Farm to view and understand how bees can be bred to produce honey of high quality before proceeding to the Colonial Penang Museum to understand the exquisite lifestyle of both the British Administrators and the wealthy merchants of old Penang and appreciate the intricate art form from the past and the influence it has on the people of Penang.
- All tour prices are in nett US Dollar (USD) per person, inclusive of all taxes and online processing fees, and are based on minimum 2 adults per departure. Child rate is applicable for 2-11 years old inclusive. Single person rate is on request.
- Booking must be made at least 18 hours in advance of tour departure.
- Duration of tour may vary depending on traffic and weather conditions.
- Transport by licensed tour vehicle (2-6 persons) driven by English speaking chauffeur cum guide
- Entrance fees
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Food and drinks
penang , malaysia
Botanic Gardens & Colonial Museum serves Private tour.
(2 - 6 participants.)49.00 USD