Activity Judge Antonio Uy / Oppus Bldg. M. Torralba St., POB. II, Tagbilaran City, 6300 Bohol, Philippines Published on: 01-07-2016
Image copyrights belong to authors
Why Bohol Day Tour - Countryside Day Tour is special ?
- Blood Compact Marker
- Baclayon Church & Museum (optional P 50 / person)
- Tarsier Conservation Area
- River Cruise with Lunch
- Bamboo Hanging Bridge
- Bilar Man Made Forest
- Bohol Habitat (formally Simply Butterflies)
- Chocolate Hills Complex Viewing Deck
- Aproniana Souvenir Shop
- Dauis Church (view damage) + Cafe Lawis
What to explore at Bohol Day Tour - Countryside Day Tour?
- Come and see the enchanting Chocolate Hills, enjoy a beautiful lunch on the Floating Restaurant with River Cruise (Loay or Loboc), see the amazing Philippine Tarsier. View Baclayon Church (reputed to be one of the oldest in the country) Sadly now damaged and partially closed.
- Walk across the Bamboo Hanging Bridge at Sevilla, drive through the Bilar Man Made Mahogany Forest (all trees planted by hand in the 1960's) and don’t forget the Butterfly Garden (Simply Butterflies)
- We also visits the Tarsier Conservation Area, a great way to view the Tarsiers in a natural but protected habitat. Our experienced drivers will chauffeur you between each tourist spot in the luxury of a private air-conditioned vehicle.
- All of our tours are exclusive, we do not join groups together. With Pick-up & Drop-off from (Tagbilaran Seaport, Airport, Tagbilaran / Panglao Hotels) included in the tour pricing. We can also arrange your ferry tickets from Cebu to Tagbilaran, it really couldn't be easier to experience Beautiful Bohol.
We can include Sagbayan Peak on our Bohol Day tour (dependent on your schedule), please inquire for pricing
- Pick-up & Drop-off Tagbilaran Sea Port / Airport / Hotel (on day of tour)
- Private Air conditioned transportation
- Driver will act as Guide
- River Cruise with Lunch [Floating Restaurant]
- All Entrance Fees (excluding Baclayon Church & Museum P 50 / person)
- Tour Duration between 6 to 8 hours (max)
Judge Antonio Uy / Oppus Bldg. M. Torralba St., POB. II, Tagbilaran City, 6300 Bohol, Philippines
Bohol Day Tour - Countryside Day Tour serves Private tour.
(1 - 1 participants.)75.00 USD
(2 - 2 participants.)43.00 USD
(3 - 3 participants.)34.00 USD
(4 - 4 participants.)30.00 USD
(5 - 5 participants.)29.00 USD
(6 - 6 participants.)27.00 USD
(7 - 7 participants.)26.00 USD
(8 - 8 participants.)25.00 USD
(9 - 9 participants.)24.00 USD
(10 - 10 participants.)23.00 USD