Activity 18-2A Jalan Pandan 3/2, Pandan Jaya, 55100 Kuala Lumpur, Wilayah Persekutuan, Malaysia Published on: 01-07-2016
|08:00 AM - 06:00 PM|
|Car Rental Van|
|Highlight of the city|
Cultural & Theme
|67.00 - 91.00 USD|
Batu Caves, Selayang Hot Spring, Deerland, Kuala Gandah Elephant Sanctuary and Fireflies is good for
- Highly recommended by fellow travellers.
Image copyrights belong to authors
Why Batu Caves, Selayang Hot Spring, Deerland, Kuala Gandah Elephant Sanctuary and Fireflies is special ?
- Batu Caves (Visit Stop)
- Deerland (Visit Stop)
- Aborigines Village (Drive Pass)
- Elephant Sanctuary (Visit Stop)
- Selayang Hot Spring (Visit Stop)
- Local Lunch (Visit Stop)
- Palm Oil Tree (Photo Stop)
- Bukit Melawati (Fort Altingsburg) (Visit Stop)
- Seafood Dinner / Vegetarian food serve upon request (Halal Food) (Visit Stop)
- Boat Ride to see fireflies (Visit Stop)
What to explore at Batu Caves, Selayang Hot Spring, Deerland, Kuala Gandah Elephant Sanctuary and Fireflies?
- 0900 : Pick up from any major hotel in Kuala Lumpur
- 0930 : Proceed to Batu Caves, the biggest Hindu Temple in Malaysia and you may climb 272 steps.
- 10 : 15:Proceed to Deerland in Kuala Gandah
- 12 : 15:Local Lunch at Elephant Sanctuary
- 13 : 00:Registration, 30 minutes of video presentation
- 14 : 00:Activities with Elephants, hand feeding and bathing
- 16 : 00:Visit to Selayang Hot Spring
- 17 : 00:Proceed to Kuala Selangor- fireflies
- 18 : 00:Upon arrival at Kuala Selangor, visit Bukit Melawati - The hilltop offers a sweeping view of Straits of Malacca and the mangrove swamps of Kuala Selangor Nature Park. Also found there are Silver-Leafed monkeys and food will be provided for feeding of the monkeys.
- 18 : 45:Seafood Dinner / Vegetarian food served upon request (Halal food is served).
- 19 : 45:Proceed to Kampung Pasir Penambang, the place where you can see fireflies. The mangrove trees lining the riverbank glow after dust like Christmas tree. Witness the light and glow of the fireflies while enjoying a pleasant boat ride in Selangor River. It is noted the fireflies consistently patronized the serenity of the mangrove areas.
- 22 : 30 :End of tour and heading back to Kuala Lumpur.
Video Show (National Geographic)
- Time: 12.30 / 1.00 / 1.30pm
- Visitors may view a video on issues surrounding wild elephants, diminishing habitat and translocation.
Cleaning & Hand Feeding
- Time: 2.00 pm
- Visitors are encouraged to hand feed the elephants with food provided such as water melon, banana, papaya and cucumber. (For lunch)
- Currently the elephant rides have stopped as of 5 October 2012 due to the regulations by the Malaysia Wildlife Department.
- Visitors can swim and play with the elephant in the river under staff supervision.
(weather condition if permit & water level condition)
* Activities are limited to 100 person only per day. First come, first serve.
Minimum : 2 Adults
- Please take note that Deerland is closed on every Friday
- This package includes entrance fee to Deerland, Elephant Sanctuary, Fireflies, Local Lunch, Seafood Dinner, mineral water for drinking, peanuts for baby elephants and insect repellant.
- Visitation to the Malayan Sun Bear is currently closed until further notice.
- Dress Code for Batu Caves
- As Batu Caves is a holy place for Hindu faith, visitors must abide to the following rules:
- Wear cloths that is not over expose your body, i.e. especially ladies
- T-shirt or shirt with sleeves is allowable
- Do not wear Short Pants or Hot Pants
- Do not wear Short Skirts or Mini Skirts (above knee level)
- Long Pants are allowable
- Please wear comfortable walking shoes, hat/ cap & please bring along towel and spare clothing in case you get dirty.
- Please do not wear any bikini while involving in activities with the elephants, in order to respect the local culture.
- Private Tour ~ car / van with driver.
- The final decision of the actual itinerary will be made by us on the day of tour. Due to the nature of the tour, the weather, road condition, local circumstances, prevailing safety factors, the route and itinerary may vary from those published but the content of the tour will be the same.
- Vegetarian food is serve upon request. Please inform in advance.
- Our tour pick up and drop off based in Kuala Lumpur/Petaling Jaya/Damansara area ONLY.
- Apart from these area we will charge for pick up & drop off service charge.
- All price is nett.
18-2A Jalan Pandan 3/2, Pandan Jaya, 55100 Kuala Lumpur, Wilayah Persekutuan, Malaysia
Batu Caves, Selayang Hot Spring, Deerland, Kuala Gandah Elephant Sanctuary and Fireflies serves Private tour.
(2 - 3 participants.)91.00 USD
(4 - 5 participants.)82.00 USD
(6 - 7 participants.)77.00 USD
(8 - Unlimit participants.)67.00 USD