Activity 18-2A Jalan Pandan 3/2, Pandan Jaya, 55100 Kuala Lumpur, Wilayah Persekutuan, Malaysia Published on: 01-07-2016
|09:00 AM - 01:00 PM|
|Car Rental Van|
|Highlight of the city|
Cultural & Theme
Batu Caves and Countryside Tour is good for
- Highly recommended by fellow travellers.
Image copyrights belong to authors
Why Batu Caves and Countryside Tour is special ?
- Batu Caves (Visit Stop)
- Rubber Tapping Demonstration (Photo Stop)
- Royal Selangor Pewter Factory (Visit Stop)
- Ambassador Row (Drive Pass)
- Batik Factory (Visit Stop)
- Petronas Twin Tower (Photo Stop)
- Handicraft & Batik Centre (Visit Stop)
What to explore at Batu Caves and Countryside Tour?
This tour is then followed by rubber tapping demonstration. We will later visit the Royal Selangor Pewter factory. It was founded in 1885 and it is the largest pewter factory in the world. You will be shown the different processes such as casting, filling, polishing, soldering, hammering and engraving during this tour.
After that, we will drive and pass by the famous Ambassador Row, the Embassy road.
The final stop will be at Batik Factory, to visit batik demonstration and visitor centre.
Deposit :12 USD
- Private Tour ~ car / van with driver
- Dress Code for Batu Caves
As Batu Caves is a holy place for Hindu faith, visitors must abide to the following rules:
- Wear cloths that is not over expose your body, i.e. especially ladies
- T-shirt or shirt with sleeves is allowable
- Do not wear Short Pants or Hot Pants
- Do not wear Short Skirts or Mini Skirts (above knee level)
- Long Pants are allowable
- Please wear comfortable walking shoes.
- Effective on 1 June 2012, the Management of PETRONAS Sky Bridge has imposed charges for visiting Sky Bridge.
- Tourist can visit both Observation Deck on the 86th floor (new) and Skybridge with the following charges (inclusive of 6% GST effective 1st April 2015):
Adult: 20 USD
Child: 8 USD
We will impose a service charge of 12 USD to collect the ticket 5:00 am in the morning.
Each day the tickets sold are limit to 700 only. First come first serve.
- Petronas Twin Towers is closed on every Monday.
- The Guest can also choose their pick up time
- Our tour pick up and drop off based in Kuala Lumpur/Petaling Jaya/Damansara area ONLY.
- Apart from these area we will charge for pick up & drop off service charge.
- All price is nett.
18-2A Jalan Pandan 3/2, Pandan Jaya, 55100 Kuala Lumpur, Wilayah Persekutuan, Malaysia