|09:00 AM - 02:00 PM|
|Highlight of the city|
Cultural & Theme
Half day Tour
|19.09 - 5.25 USD|
Batu Caves and Countryside Tour is good for
- Highly recommended by fellow travellers.
Image copyrights belong to authors
Why Batu Caves and Countryside Tour is special ?
Batu Caves (Visit Stop)
Rubber Tapping Demonstration (Photo Stop)
Royal Selangor Pewter Factory (Visit Stop)
Ambassador Row (Drive Pass)
Batik Factory (Visit Stop)
Petronas Twin Tower (Photo Stop)
Handicraft & Batik Centre (Visit Stop)
What to explore at Batu Caves and Countryside Tour?
- Private Tour ~ car / van with driver
- Dress Code for Batu Caves
- As Batu Caves is a holy place for Hindu faith, visitors must abide to the following rules:
- Wear cloths that is not over expose your body, i.e. especially ladies
- T-shirt or shirt with sleeves is allowable
- Do not wear Short Pants or Hot Pants
- Do not wear Short Skirts or Mini Skirts (above knee level)
- Long Pants are allowable
- Please wear comfortable walking shoes.
- Effective on 1 June 2012, the Management of PETRONAS Sky Bridge has imposed charges for visiting Sky Bridge.
- Tourist can visit both Observation Deck on the 86th floor (new) and Skybridge with the following charges (inclusive of 6% GST effective 1st April 2015):
- Petronas Twin Towers is closed on every Monday.
- The Guest can also choose their pick up time
- Our tour pick up and drop off based in Kuala Lumpur/Petaling Jaya/Damansara area ONLY.
- Apart from these area we will charge for pick up & drop off service charge.
Kuala Lumpur , Malaysia
Batu Caves and Countryside Tour serves Private tour.
Adult (2 - Unlimit participants.)5.25 USD
Kid (3 - Unlimit participants.)3.34 USD