Activity Jalan Tukad Penataran, Gang Kokak No.5, Serangan, Denpasar Selatan, Bali 80229, Indonesia Published on: 01-07-2016
Image copyrights belong to authors
Why Bali Horse Riding Tour is special ?
- Enjoy the view of Serangan Beach from the top of the amazing horse in Bali Island
- Sloping a sparkling black mineral shore, trail riding west
- Pause at a waterfall
- Sea-salt harvesting area
- A temple set on the cliffs
- A bat cave and a natural rock headland
What to explore at Bali Horse Riding Tour?
Gently sloping a sparkling black mineral shore, trail riding west, we pause at a waterfall, sea-salt harvesting area, a temple set on the cliffs, a bat cave and a natural rock headland which just out of the crystal Blue Ocean, but best of all, an opportunity to swim with the horses. An idyllic setting, invigorating sea air, crystal clear ocean, spectacular coastline, rural panorama and the local people, completes our trip of natural beauty and Balinese hospitality. A glimpse into village life, where culture and tradition entwine, along the small paths, past the traditional family housing compounds, fisherman village and the friendly smiling faces Bali is Unique.
- Minimum Booking for 2 person
- Single Traveler will have additional charge 50%
- Duration: 2 hours horseback riding
- Return Transfer
- Insurance coverage
- Experienced Guides
- International Standard
- Riding Equipment
- Light Refreshments
Jalan Tukad Penataran, Gang Kokak No.5, Serangan, Denpasar Selatan, Bali 80229, Indonesia
Bali Horse Riding Tour serves Private tour.
(2 - 10 participants.)65.00 USD