|08:00 AM - 06:00 PM|
|Walking Car Rental Driving Van Motobike|
|Loc Dien commune, Phu Loc District, Thua Thien Hue province.|
|Off the beaten path|
Bach Ma National Park Hue, Vietnam is good for
Image copyrights belong to authors
Why Bach Ma National Park Hue, Vietnam is special ?
Enjoy the masterpiece of Bach Ma Nature.
Trekking deeply to the Jungle.
Fabulous 5 Lakes.
Enjoy the panoramic views of Nature of Hue.
Explore Do Quyen (Rhododendron) Waterfall.
Useful and detailed information about Bach Ma National Park.
Enjoy the pure and cool water of streams, waterfalls.
Diverse flora and fauna in the real jungle of Bach Ma.
What to explore at Bach Ma National Park Hue, Vietnam?
Bach Ma National Park Hue History
In late 1925, Bach Ma was included in the plan to establish and preserve the national park by the French.
After 1954, Bach Ma was forgotten after the war between Vietnam and the French colonialists
In 1960, the Bach Ma National Park was re-established but due to the war, Bach Ma became a military base for the US army.
After 1975, there were many crop development projects for Bach Ma but failed due to weather conditions.
On July 15, 1991, Bach Ma National Park was established. On January 2, 2008, Bach Ma National Park was expanded to 37,487 hectares as at present.
What to see at Bach Ma National Park?
Vong Hai Dai (Sea Watching Tower) - the most beautiful tourist Attraction in the Bach Ma National Park.
Vong Hai Dai is the most attractive check-in place in Bach Ma National Park. From here you can admire the whole beautiful natural landscape of the forest. From here, you can also see Lang Co beach, Canh Duong beach panoramic from above, hidden in the mysterious mist.
• Do Quyen (Rhododendron) Waterfall - A fairy sleeping in the middle of Bach Ma forest
If anyone has an interest in visiting the most beautiful waterfalls of Vietnam but has not yet seen Do Quyen waterfall of the Bach Ma mountain forest, it is a big mistake. Do Quyen is about 300m high, flows the stream day and night along the rocky slope like long smooth hair. Standing out among thousands of forest trees, azalea trees full of red flowers in the Spring, making a whole space as a beautiful picture.
• The Five Lakes - White Horse Sound
Ngu Ho is made up of 5 small lakes, lying close together to form a big stream. The lake is located deep in the forest so the water is clear and cool, you can bathe and swim freely. In the magnificent mountain echoes of Bach Ma, Ngu Ho is like 5 notes of deep bass, creating deep tones, making anyone melt because of its beauty.
The Best Time To Visit
From December to April (dry season) is considered the most suitable for traveling to Bach Ma National Park. At this time, the weather is dry, no heavy rains so it is suitable for trekking and exploring Bach Ma.
To travel to Bach Ma National Park, tourists usually come from Hue or Da Nang as the most convenient.
- Route from Hue: From Hue city center, drive towards Da Nang city to Highway 1A, go straight to Phu Loc district, continue driving until you see the blue sign (on the right-hand side of the road) The way to Bach Ma, turn to the signboard and go straight ahead until you get there.
- From Da Nang: From Da Nang city, follow Highway 1A up to the North about 60km, pass Hai Van pass, to Cau Hai market, turn left to go to Bach Ma National Park.
From the gate of Bach Ma National Park to the top is about 19km, after buying a ticket, you can ride a motorbike or rent a 12-seat car here to go up.
Bach Ma National Park Fare
Tour guide price list:
- English speaking tour guides: VND 500,000 / 1 day.
- Vietnamese guide: VND 500,000 / 1 day.
- Tour Leader, porters: VND 300,000 / day.
Ticket price (purchased at the gate)
- Children, pupils, students: VND 20,000/ 1 ticket.
- Adults: VND 60,000 / 1 ticket.
Bach Ma National Park Management Board Contact
- Center for Environmental Education and Services of Bach Ma National Park.
Address: Phu Loc district - Thua Thien Hue province.
Phone: 0234.3871330, Fax: 0234.3871134
- Representative office of Bach Ma National Park.
Address: Số 74 Phạm Văn Đồng, Vỹ Dạ Ward - TP. Hue.
Phone: (84-234) 3897360.
Some Important Note
When traveling to Bach Ma National Park, you should prepare some of the following essential items:
- Clothing: Should bring light clothes + thin coat, because the weather in Bach Ma National Park has diverse weather, It includes 4 seasons in a day.
- Shoes: Bring sports shoes, hug your feet to facilitate climbing, exploring Bach Ma National Park.
- Health: Bring common medicines such as flu, headache, insect repellent, antiseptic, bandage ...
- Camera, phone taking pictures to be able to save beautiful moments.
- Food: Should bring some snacks to eat when needed because when going deep into the forest, as the restaurants are concentrated at the foot of the mountain, 17km from the top.
- If traveling to Bach Ma in the form of camping, it is advisable to bring tents, tarpaulins, food ... The camping area is located at Km17 at the foot of the mountain, the camping fee is VND 30,000 / 1 adult.
Bach Ma National Park
Loc Dien commune, Phu Loc District, Thua Thien Hue province.