Activity 197 Moo 1, Nopperathara Soi 2, ตำบล อ่าวนาง Meuang, กระบี่ 81000, Thailand Published on: 10-05-2016
|09:00 AM - 01:00 PM|
|Highlight of the city|
Half day Tour
Food & Cooking Class
Aonang Thai Cooking School is good for
- Highly recommended by fellow travellers.
Image copyrights belong to authors
Why Aonang Thai Cooking School is special ?
- Everyone knows how great Thai food is and the chances are, if you are planning on a trip within Thailand, then food is going to play a huge part in your experience. Whether you are familiar with Thai food or this is going to be your first time, some basic knowledge about Thai food can only enhance the experience.
- So, why not take a Thai cooking class in Aonang? Depending on the option, You can take a trip to the market and learn about the names and tastes of each of the ingredients, then return to the school and with the help of an expert teacher, learn to make it the way they do. Then at the end you get to enjoy your creation. Give your taste buds a treat and give it a go.
- The course will take you through the steps right from the basic ingredients, learning how to combine the spices and herbs to make the pastes that form the basis of most Thai food dishes.
- Krabi cooking schools and Aonang cooking schools have an excellent reputation and the teachers have many years of teaching people how to make some of the world's favorite dishes. Through the food and the teachers you will also get a better insight into Thai culture which will really help to make the most of your holiday in Krabi.
What to explore at Aonang Thai Cooking School?
There are 4 courses.
- Program A - 09:00 - 13:00
1. Curry Pastes
2. Masaman Curry
3. Red Curry Chicken with vegetable
4. Yellow Curry
5. Lab Gai (chicken slad with mint)
6. Pad Thai (Thai fried noodles)
7. Stir fry chicken with Cashew Nuts
8. Stir fry sweet and sour chicken or vegetable
9. Fried rice with chicken or vegetable
10. Tom Yam Goong (Thai prawn soup)
- Program B - 13:00 - 18:00
1. Spring Roll
2. Sweet sticky rice with mango
3. Curry pastes (made from scratch)
4. Green curry
5. Penang curry (similar to satay
6. Pad Thai (thai fried noodles
7. Tom Kar gai (chicken in coconut milk)
8. Stir fry chicken with holy basil
9. Som tam (pappaya salad)
10. Stir fried morning glory
- Program C - 14:00 - 18:00
1. Curry pastes
2. Green curry
3. Penang curry (similar to satay)
4. Pad Thai (thai fried noodles)
5. Som tam (pappaya salad)
6. Tom Kar gai (chicken in coconut milk)
7. Stir fried chicken with holy basil
8. Stir fried morning glory
- Program D - 5:30pm - 9:00pm
1. Spring Roll
2. Pad Thai
3. Tom Kar Gai ( chicken in coconut milk)
* Free fruit appetizer
- There is a surcharge of 100thb per person for hotels in Tubkaek and Klong Muang and Krabi town.
- Closed on Sunday
197 Moo 1, Nopperathara Soi 2, ตำบล อ่าวนาง Meuang, กระบี่ 81000, Thailand