Activity 197 Moo 1, Nopperathara Soi 2, ตำบล อ่าวนาง Meuang, กระบี่ 81000, Thailand Published on: 11-05-2016
Image copyrights belong to authors
Why Ao Thalane Sunset kayak and BBQ is special ?
- Krabi's Ao Thalane or Thalane Bay is one of the most beautiful mangrove forests in the whole of Thailand.
- The famous Karst mountains provide the backdrop for this area with its complex network of channels that meander through the dense mangrove.
- The area is full of hidden gems. Krabi Kayaking tours are a great way to just cool down for a day and enjoy leisurely paddling around. The exercise is not really strenuous and even young kids enjoy it.
- Everyone has a life jacket on at all times. Kayaks are 3 seat kayaks. We use them as 2 seat kayaks, but if you have a child with you, then they can sit in the 3rd seat in the middle.
- We can provide paddlers for an additional fee.
- Although the kayaking is still fun at low tide and there are plenty of places to go, it is best at high tide when more of the mangrove system is open to exploring. Please check our tide table or just ask us.
- With most of the kayaking tours, you do your Kayaking and then go back to your hotel. This is the difference.
- With this tour, straight after your paddle around the mangroves, you will be transported to a nearby exclusive and isolated beach where you'll enjoy a bbq cooked just for you. Most of the time this beach is completely deserted so you and your fellow kayakers will get to enjoy it all to yourself. The views are spectacular and the food is delicious.
- The normal menu is seafood with some prawns/shrimp, chicken, and vegetables on sticks and a good helping of freshly cooked rice. If you have any special requests, though, please just ask and we'll be happy to check if its possible.
- There is a nearby restaurant with toilets and washing facilities and a ready supply of cool beer and soft drinks.
What to explore at Ao Thalane Sunset kayak and BBQ?
- 15.00 pm. pickup from Krabi Town
- 15.30 pm. pick up from hotel in Aonang
- Depart from Aonang beach direct to Ao Thalane, kayaking point
- Brief demonstration of how to use the paddle.
- Follow the guide and daddle through the mangrove forest. see plenty of wildlife, animals and friendly monkeys.
- Explore the limestone cave, fantastic canyons and lagoons.
(No BBQ option - return to hotel at about 19:00pm)
- Tour Prices
Description Adult Child
- Kayak Ao Thalane Sunset BBQ Dinner 1000 thb 600 thb
- Thalane Sunset Kayak (no bbq) 700 thb 500 thb
- Note: There is a surcharge of 100thb for hotels and resorts in Klong Muang and Tubkaek and krabi town.
- Hotel transfers, BBQ Dinner, Life jacket, Drinking water, Tour guide, Insurance, Dry Ba
197 Moo 1, Nopperathara Soi 2, ตำบล อ่าวนาง Meuang, กระบี่ 81000, Thailand