Image copyrights belong to authors
Why Aning Restaurant is special ?
- Aning Restaurant is a lovely place with live music and fantastic food
- It offers extensive menu from Thai to many Different varieties of European & Mexican cuisines
- Sea food platter and Australian tenderloin were both excellent
- Excellent location on the beach strip.
- Live music is available on Saturdays through to Tuesdays. It is a real mix of songs that is easy listening or to sing along with and even have a little dance
- The European food looks and tastes like a meal back home but for 2/3 the price
- The prices were very reasonable and ever so cheap drinks
- Staffs are friendly and attentive, offer you great personal service.
- Fantastic food and entertainment
- Not to be missed
- Best restaurant locally
- Good for an aperitif
- Good place for family with kids
- Main cuisine Thailand
- Noise level Normal
- Budget Medium
- Alcohol YES
- Air condition YES
- Had kid menu YES
- Accept credit card YES
- Serve breakfast YES
- Serve halal YES
- Serve vegeterian YES
Tips for you
Good thai food and reasonable prices during the low season. I had their salmon fillet grilled with garlic butter and lime, accompanied with fried rice with vegetables. So good!
Finally found an acceptable restaurant in Ao Nang! Real fruit juice, real napkins, live music, tasty food... And the tallest waitress in the area!
If you are really hungry don't take seafood salad in pinapple!all you can eat is 3 shrimps and calamari,all the other is onion and some grass you can't even eat.
Wi-Fi password: 52545254
Lychee duck curry was so good! And sweet 'n sour fish was highly recommended. Overall foods and service has nothing to complain about.
Lovely place with live music and fantastic food we were pleasantly surrprsed by the exstensive menu and consistent quality of all the meals we had ( ate there about four times) Sea food platter and Australian tenderloin were both excellent and the staff are great Greeta Dee and the lovely married barman and waitress (who I'm ashamed to say their names escape me) were truly welcoming we enjoyed every evening with you x
Aning restaurant is a gem in Ao-Nang. Great food, and excellent service. A little more expensive than the other restaurant on the "strip", but worthvile. The weekend entertainment is GREAT!!
Great atmosphere. Drink and pizza specials are a great combination for when Thai food is becoming too regular. Excellent location on the beach strip.
A great find ,although it Is slightly more expensive than other near by restaurants it is definitely worth the money, excellent food ,service and the live music on Saturdays through to Tuesdays is fantastic, a real mix of songs that is easy listening or to sing along with and even have a little dance to ,we found this place on the Saturday night and ate there four nights running, thinking of going back for a faith time tonight , between the four of us we have given the menu a good basing and every meal has been outstanding, my only small gripe I would say that the masa an was over priced for the portion size, the European food looks and tastes like a meal back home but for 2/3 the price.
Good thai food and reasonable prices during the low season. I had their salmon fillet grilled withgarlic butter and lime, accompanied with fried rice with vegetables. So good!