Restaurant Abacus Restaurant Abacus Lane Krong Siem Reap, Campuchia Published on: 13-11-2015
Image copyrights belong to authors
Why Abacus Garden Restaurant & Bar is special ?
Opened in 2004, Abacus Garden Restaurant & Bar has become one of Siem Reap's landmark eating and drinking spots. Serve French & International Food with the finest local and imported products, capped with an extensive list of wines from France and the New World.
Some must-try dishes:
- Mussels Soup with Crabmeat, Vegetables & Home Smoked Salmon Sprinkled with Saffron: 9.00 $
- Medley of Garden Greens Ballottine of Foie Gras, Served with Warm Walnut Bread: 17.00 $
- Duck Leg Comfit, Served with Sautéed Mushrooms, Parsley Potato, Warm Green Bean & Walnut Salad With Crispy Bacon: 14 $
- Oven Roasted Turkey Breast, Served With Chestnut Stuffing, Brussels Sprout, Braised Red Cabbage Sautéed Potatoes, Gravy Flavoured with Sage & Cranberry Jelly: 18 $
- Oven Roasted Salmon Steak & King Prawn on Mixed Seasonal Vegetables, Potato Gnocchi Orange Rosemary Sauce: 18 $
How to get to Abacus Garden Restaurant & Bar?
Road No 6 to the Airport, pass the Angkor Hotel, and turn right at the ACLEDA Bank; the restaurant is located 100 m, on the left-hand side.
- Fabulous foods, great atmosphere, best service
- A real gem
- Truly talented cooking with very helpful staff
- Lovely French cuisine in charming Siem Reap
- Perfect restaurant for a special occasion
- Main cuisine International
- Noise level Small
- Budget High-end
- Alcohol YES
- Air condition YES
- Had kid menu NO
- Accept credit card YES
- Serve breakfast NO
- Serve halal NO
- Serve vegeterian NO
Abacus Restaurant Abacus Lane Krong Siem Reap, Campuchia
Tips for you
the food was really beautifully prepared, truly authentic french cooking but with beautiful presentation. it was a bit of a splurge but was well worth it! my wife had a beautiful smoked duck and goats cheese starter, while i eat a beautiful fine cut carpaccio. Its a must for a romantic meal or a special occasion! the staff were excellent too overall it was a lovely evening. the owner even came outside while we were finishing our wine and asked us how it was. lovely man with good food and a good team. thank you all
Really good entrecot. Also for dessert the coconut sorbet was excelent and the creme brulé