Activity Jalan Kaliurang KM 10.5, Ngemplak RT 3 RW 4 No. 58 Sinduharjo, Ngaglik, Sleman, Yogyakarta, 55581 Published on: 05-07-2016
|08:00 AM - 06:00 PM|
|Off the beaten path|
Multi Days & Package tours
|102.00 - 181.00 USD|
A Glimpse of Yogya Dieng - 4 Day 3 Night is good for
Image copyrights belong to authors
Why A Glimpse of Yogya Dieng - 4 Day 3 Night is special ?
- Visiting Prambanan Temple& Ramayana Ballet
- Exploring Keraton Palace Complex
- Sun rise at Bukit Sikunir
- Visiting Dieng Plateau (Telaga Warna, Dieng Crater)
- Visiting Tambi Tea Plantation
What to explore at A Glimpse of Yogya Dieng - 4 Day 3 Night?
Day 1: Arrival, Prambanan Temple and Ramayana Ballet (None)
- After arriving at Yogyakarta Airport, you will be met by our representative who will take you to the Prambanan Temple or what so called as Candi Roro Jonggrang, the main temple complex in the Prambanan. This complex was built in the 8th century under the Mataram Hindu kingdom. This UNESCO World Heritage is undoubtedly the largest Hindu temple complex in Java.
- Your visit will be continued by dinner at Prambanan and watching the spectacular show Ramayana Ballet. The show will be performed by more than 200 professional dancers and musicians it will be on open air stage with Prambanan Temples as a background view. The story of the show will be about the famous Ramayana story, a legendary epos written by Walmiki in Sanskrit language. You won’t only see the beautiful dances, but also a fantastic stage effect which make the show become more spectacular.
- Overnight at the Adhistana Hotel (Superior Room – Mid Floor)
Day 2: Yogyakarta City Tour – Transfer to Wonosobo (B)
- On your second day, you will learn more about the history Mataram Islam monarchy in Kraton Palace Yogyakarta. Here, you get achance to observe the ancient Javanese culture from the displays at Kraton Palace Museum which consists of royal heirlooms and artifacts. Inside the palace, you will be carried away to the 16th century where the kingdom is in the highest glory.
- Only 2 kilometers south, within the ground of Kraton, the glorious of the earliest era of Yogyakarta Sultanate is depicted in the layouts of Taman Sari Water Castle. You can adventure some underground passageways that are connecting some sites surround the water castle. While you are savoring the combination of Javanese and Portuguese architecture, a knowledgeable guide will overflow your mind with the history and the original usage of these wonderful sites.
- After satisfied your curiosity on the history of Mataram Palace, you will head to Wonosobo city which is about 3 hours far in the northwest. Your rest of evening will be free at leisure where you can explore the city by your own arrangement.
- Overnight at homestay
Day 3: Sunrise at Bukit Sikunir - Visit Dieng (B)
- Very early in the morning, you will be taken to witness a spectacular sun rise view in the top of Sekunir hill. You will see remarkable sceneries, perfect combination of mountains, valleys, and an orange sun; that will fill your mind with amazement. Fresh air and cold weather will also perfect your romantic moment with the nature.
- 20 minutes far from Sikunir Hill, you will visit Dieng Plateau, which is very famous of its colorful lakes and craters. With little trekking on some paths, you will up to the hills. Our expert guide will take you to some spots where you can enjoy the colorful lakes that will admire you with its beauty. The high sulfur level in the lakes made them switch their color (blue, green and rainbow colors) by some moments. Surrounded by hills and valleys, make the view of the lakes more stunning.
- The next fantastic spot will be Dieng Crater. This spot is extremely extraordinary. You will have a chance to have side walking between the craters, which are release some sulfur gas from the earth. Some craters consist of boiling natural water which is warm enough to put your feet on it. It is believed that the sulfur were useful to cure some skin diseases. Even though the strong of sulfur steam will forced you to wear your masker, the incredible view will make you keep your feet step the paths.
- Finished to explore the plateau, you will back to your hotel and you can spend your time at leisure by take a rest, having traditional massage or exploring the city by your own arrangement.
- Overnight at homestay
Day 4: Tambi Tea Plantation, Departure (B)
- Today, after a well-deserved breakfast, you will be transferred to Tambi Tea plantation, located 30 minutes from your hotel. In here, you will have a chance to enjoy the stunning view of hectares of hills that covered by tea plantation. Trekking on the tea plantation is fascinating whist enjoys the fresh cold air and experience tea leaves plucking. Accompanied by an expert, you will be explained some information about the process of making tea.
- At the end of this program, you’ll transferred back to Yogyakarta and our representative will drop you directly to the airport for your flight back home
- Package rates are quoted net & non-commissionable.
- Hotel standard check-in time is at 1400 hours and check-out time is at 1200 hours. For request any early check-in or late check-out will be subject to room availability.
- All services / accommodations are subject to availability upon confirmation.
- Brother and Travelhood reserves the right to change prices in event the fuel prices change.
- Accommodation including breakfast (double / twin-sharing)
- Transportation by private air conditioned vehicle
- Meals (B=Breakfast; L=Lunch; D=Dinner)
- Local guide Sunrise Sikunir
- Yogyakarta City Tour
- International and domestic flights
- Entrance tickets
- Tips and gratuities
- Personal expenses
- Early check in/ late check-out.
- Travel insurance
- Optional program
Jalan Kaliurang KM 10.5, Ngemplak RT 3 RW 4 No. 58 Sinduharjo, Ngaglik, Sleman, Yogyakarta, 55581
A Glimpse of Yogya Dieng - 4 Day 3 Night serves Private tour.
(2 - 2 participants.)181.00 USD
(3 - 3 participants.)136.00 USD
(4 - 4 participants.)114.00 USD
(5 - 11 participants.)102.00 USD