Activity 1 Do Hanh Str., Nguyen Du Ward, Hai Ba Trung Dist, Hanoi Published on: 12-03-2018
|08:00 AM - 06:00 PM|
|First-time visit Second-time visit|
|Car Rental Cruise Plane|
|Highlight of the city|
Cultural & Theme
A Glance of Vietnam Culture 10 days is good for
Image copyrights belong to authors
Why A Glance of Vietnam Culture 10 days is special ?
Hanoi Old Quarter, Halong Bay, Imperial Hue Citadel, Hoi An Ancient Town, Ho Chi Minh city
What to explore at A Glance of Vietnam Culture 10 days?
Day 1: Welcome to Hanoi. Overnight: Hanoi (B)
Warm welcome upon your arrival in Hanoi. Your guide and driver will meet you at the airport for a transfer to your hotel located in the Hanoi downtown. Your guide’s welcome speech will give you overall information about the city of Hanoi. After check in you have free time to relax, then your guide will see you again for a welcome dinner at a local restaurant. Your first day will be completed by a water puppet show – a unique art performance in Vietnam.
Day 2: Hanoi Free Choices: Sightseeing - Street Food - Dining. Overnight: Hanoi
Widely acknowledged as one of the loveliest cities in Asia, this one-thousand-year old city offer you its unique images that totally different from other Asian cities. Hanoi still retains a small-town provincial charm and unique intermingle with a French legacy wide, tree-lined boulevards, parks, grand villas and an artistic, café society.
Different people, different interests and tastes. Hanoi Free Choice included Sightseeing – Street Food – Dinning offers you the best things that Hanoi has to offer and satisfy you with a personalize discovery and authentic experience. Please select one of the Hanoi city options and one of the Hanoi Surroundings to enjoy the day in Hanoi. Do not forget to add your favourit street food to the list and the dining option to taste and experience the Hanoi and North Vietnam cuisine.
Hanoi Free Choice Offers. All included. No extra cost
1. Free Choice Sightseeing
+ Option 1: Hanoi Full-day ( Maximum 7 places )
+ Option 2: Hanoi Half-day ( Maximum 4 places ) & One of Hanoi Surroundings
2. Free Choice Street Food Lunch Break – Authentic experiences
3. Free Choice Dining
Feel free to personalize and enrich your visit
1. Ho Chi Minh Mausoleum ( open in the morning) ; 2. One Pillar Pagoda
3. Quan Thanh Temple ; 4. Temple of Literature
5. Bach Ma Temple ; 6. Hanoi Ancient House
7. Tran Quoc pagoda ; 8. Sword Lake and Ngoc Son Temple
9. Vietnam Military History Museum ; 10. Vietnam National Museum of History
11. Vietnam Museum of Ethnology ; 12. Vietnamese Women’s Museum
1. Bat Trang pottery villages: About 13 kilometers south east of Hanoi center, Bat Trang village, established in 14th or 15th century, is famous for ceramic and pottery products of high quality such as vases, bowls, dishes, and many other kinds of ceramic products which have been exported worldwide.
2. Van Phuc silk village: About 8 km southwest of Ha Noi, Van Phuc silk village is well known for its traditional sericulture, weaving, and silk products for a long-lasting history of more than two thousand years. The village makes more than 2 million meters of silk per year and is an ideal place for silk products & souvenirs
3. Duong Lam Ancient village: Duong Lam ancient village, some 60km to the west of Hanoi, has a history of about 1,200 years with many houses dating back up to 400 years. One special thing about the village is that most of the buildings here are made of laterite and mud, two materials that are abundant in the area. The village also has its prestige as two of Vietnam’s kings, Phung Hung (761-802) and Ngo Quyen (896-944) were born in here.
4. Dong Ho painting village: Dong Ho painting village, 30 km to the East of Hanoi, or Vietnamese woodblock prints is a distinct Vietnamese folk art. Dong Ho paintings reflect people’s innermost feelings. Dong Ho paintings is made of of bark of a tree called “Dzo. Colors of the painting are refined from various kinds of tree leaves that people can easily find in Vietnam. Dong Ho paintings have about 300 years of history in the north of Vietnam. It is always considered a symbol of traditional culture and aesthetic value of Vietnam.
Free Choice Street Food Lunch Break – Authentic experiences
1. “ Pho Hanoi “
2. “ Banh Cuon “
3. “ Bun Cha Hanoi “ followed by a cup of Vietnamese coffee/tea/softdrink
4. “ Bo kho ”
All street food is followed by a cup of Vietnamese coffee/tea at street-side pub.
Free Choice Dining
1. “ Cha Ca Hanoi “ in Hanoi Old Quarter area at local restaurant.
2. Vegetarian set-menu at local restaurant
3. Vietnamese set-menu at French building restaurant
4. Vietnamese cuisine a-la-carte at Ngon restaurant
5. KOTO restaurant. Know One Teach One unique restaurant.
Day 3: Hanoi - Halong Bay. Overnight: Traditional Junk (B-L-D)
In the morning you leave Hanoi for HalongBay via the Red River Delta. Welcome on board. You will set out on a junk cruise on the bay while seafood lunch is served. After lunch, you take a short trek to a nearby summit for a panoramic view of the bay, swimming on a quiet beach or sunbathing on the sundeck.
In the late afternoon, you take a take a bamboo row boat to visit an interesting fishing village with an opportunity to interact with fishermen who have been living in the bay for almost three generations. You also take a kayak to discover a water tunnel with many coral reefs in a scenic lagoon. Back on board to enjoy watching the peaceful sunset, joining a Vietnamese cooking demonstration and later unwind at a restaurant.
- Private airport pick-up & drop off
- Private sightseeing tour with English speaking guide
- Private boat trip as per tour program
- Hotel accommodation – Shared in double room
- Meals as stated in the program
- Water and tissues on coach
- All entrance fees
- All in-tour flights
- 24/7 hotline support
- Guarantee 100% money back if not satisfied
- Complimentary Vietnam visa on arrival pre-approved letter.
- Tour duration less than 15 days, visitors from the following countries do not need a visa to Vietnam: Kingdom of Great Britain, Republic of France, Federal Republic of Germany, Kingdom of Spain, Republic of Italy Japan, Korea, Norway, Finland, Denmark, Sweden and Russia.
- Vietnam 30-day single-entry e-visa can be applied by citizens of: Ireland ; Germany ; Denmark; United States of America; United Kingdom ; Sweden….(Total 40 countries)
- International flights & tax
- Travel insurance
- Personal expenses, tips and gratuities
- Peak season or Public holidays surcharge if any
- Compulsory Gala dinner on Christmas or New Year if any
- Visa fee
- Other services not mentioned above
1 Do Hanh Str., Nguyen Du Ward, Hai Ba Trung Dist, Hanoi
A Glance of Vietnam Culture 10 days serves Private/Joined tour.
Adult (2 - 2 participants.)1,700.00 USD