Activity Chaoyang, Beijing China 100028 Published on: 29-08-2016
|08:00 AM - 05:00 PM|
|Highlight of the city|
Cultural & Theme
Sight-seeing tickets and passes
3 Day Beijing Tour Package - Bus Tour A is good for
Image copyrights belong to authors
Why 3 Day Beijing Tour Package - Bus Tour A is special ?
- Ming Tomb
- Mutianyu Great Wall
- Forbidden City
- Tiananmen Square
- Summer Palace
- Temple of Heaven
- Beijing Zoo
- Lama Temple
What to explore at 3 Day Beijing Tour Package - Bus Tour A?
1. Pick up at your hotel between 7:20am and 8:00am, and then drive to the Ming Tomb, visit the Underground Palace (DingLing). Sightseeing on Ming Tombs for 2 hours.
- Ming Tomb: Buried 13 emperors of Ming Dynasty, it is the largest clusters of imperial cemeteries in China.
- Underground Palace: The tomb of Emperor Shenzong and his two empresses.
2. End the visit of Ming Tombs at about 11:00am, before having Chinese traditional lunch (11:30), travelers have 45 minutes to have a short visit of Jade Carving Factory. The jade carving is very famous special local product, it was not only the excellent skill on carving, but also mixes many Chinese traditional cultures in the jade carving.
3. After having lunch, then driving to Mutianyu Great Wall.
- Mutianyu Great Wall: Originally built during the Northern Qi Dynasty in the mid-sixth century, the most beautiful section.
4. After the visit of Mutianyu Great wall, you are returned to the downtown Beijing, you will have a chance to enjoy the Chinese traditional tea ceremony. After the whole day tour, you are transferred back to your different hotels around 6:00pm.
Day 2 :
1. Picking up travelers from hotel on departure time, and then driving to the Tiananmen Square, then visit Forbidden City (including the Exhibition of Treasures).
- Tiananmen Square: The largest public square in the world with a total area of 440,000 square meters.
2. Drive (20 minutes) to the Temple of Heaven. On the way to the Temple of Heaven, you will have a chance to visit the Chinese traditional medicine culture.
3. After Chinese lunch (40minutes) in Restaurant. Enjoy a short visit to a pearl free market.
4, Driving (30 minutes) to Summer Palace. The largest and most beautiful Chinese imperial garden. Visit it for about 1.5 hours.
- Summer Palace: The largest and most well-preserved royal park in China, greatly influences Chinese horticulture.
5. At last, driving the travelers back to guest hotel.
- Forbidden City: The best preserved imperial palace in China and the largest ancient palatial structure in the world.
- Temple of Heaven: The largest existing complex of ancient sacrificial buildings in China.
1. Pick up from hotel in the morning then drive to Beijing Zoo Panda House to see the lovely panda about 40 minutes.
- Beijing Zoo: China's and World's largest treasure house of animals and birds, also there are pandas.
2. Then drive to the Bird's Nest and Water Cube have an exterior view or take pictures about 45 minutes. If you are interested in the inner structure of the stadiums, the tour guide will assist you in buying the tickets, and you could enter in the stadiums for a visit yourself.
3. After that, drive to visit the Lama Temple of Beijing about 1 hour.
- Lama Temple: The largest and most perfectly preserved lamasery of Gelug Sect in present day Beijing.
4. After lunch in the Beijing resident's house, then visit the old Beijing hutong by taking rickshaws.
5. After that, drive to Jingshan Park and you will get a full and clear view of the Forbidden City. Then visit the China silk shop to enjoy Chinese Traditional Silk Arts about 45 minutes.
6. After the tour, drop off at hotel in downtown.
Payment Method: Cash, Credit Cards, Wire, Western Union
Tour Guide Language: English
Feature: 3 days small Group tour is to enjoy Mutianyu Great Wall, Forbidden City, Temple of Heaven, Summer Palace, etc. Service include hotel - sightseeing transfer + English tour guide + lunch + entrance tickets.
1. Pick-up and drop off service from your hotel;
2. Entrance tickets of sightseeing;
3. Air-conditioned vehicle van with driver;
4. English speaking tour guide explain the sightseeing about the tour;
5. Typical Chinese lunch.
6. Two pre-arranged shopping stops.
1. Fee of cable car;
2. Tips to the guide and driver.
- Fun and convenient way of travel
- Good itinerary and planning
- Excellent tour guide.
- Great tourist attractions in Beijing
- Chinese culture and lifestyle.
Chaoyang, Beijing China 100028
Tips for you
If you interested learning about Chinese culture and history, the 3 Day Beijing Tour Package was a great chance for you. I had an 3 day indepth travel and all I had in my mind worth the trip. We were taken to the best of Beijing, all the highlight of Beijing, and I loved all of them. The most impressive thing to see in Beijing was ancient royal architecture which we can see in China royal films, now you can enjoy it face to face!