Activity 2-3-11 Higashi-Shinagawa, Shinagawa, Tokyo Published on: 01-07-2016
|07:30 AM - 09:00 PM|
|Highlight of the city|
Sight-seeing tickets and passes
1-Day Mt. Fuji & World Heritage Cycling Tour is good for
- Highly recommended by fellow travellers.
Image copyrights belong to authors
Why 1-Day Mt. Fuji & World Heritage Cycling Tour is special ?
1. This tour visits Mt. Fuji's 5th Station by bus with an English-speaking guide. Enjoy a cycling tour around World Heritage component sites including Fuji Omuro Sengen Shrine, Lake Kawaguchi Ohashi Bridge and Kawaguchi Asama Shrine, all while enjoying the beautiful scenery of Lake Kawaguchi from your bicycle. An English-speaking cycling instructor accompanies the cycling tour.
2. In the morning take a bus ride to Mt. Fuji's 5th Station and in the afternoon enjoy cycling with an English-speaking instructor.
3. Ride around Lake Kawaguchi (about 25 km, 2 hours) visiting World Heritage component sites on a mountain bike.
4. An English-speaking instructor will be with you the whole way, so participate worry free.
What to explore at 1-Day Mt. Fuji & World Heritage Cycling Tour?
07:30 - 08:30 Pick-up Service
This tour can be joined from various meeting points mainly located at major hotels throughout Tokyo.
09:00 - Hamamatsucho Bus Terminal (150 min)
Depart Hamamatsucho Bus Terminal and head to Mt. Fuji by bus.
(Chuo Expressway or Tomei Expressway)
Mt. Fuji 5th Station (30 min)
Start the ascent up Mt. Fuji via the Fuji Subaru Line. Climb 2,300 meters (7,546 ft) above sea level for breathtaking views from above the clouds.
[Remarks] When Subaru Line roadway to Mt. Fuji 5th Station is closed due to road surface freezing, an accident, weather, or other reason, the tour will be taken as high as possible. No alternative destinations are planned when the tour reaches beyond the 1st station. When the tour has to turn back at the 1st station, or when the the Fuji Subaru Line is completely blocked, the tour will visit Lake Kawaguchi. Please note that this alternative itinerary may be omitted from the tour depending on traffic conditions.
Highland Resort Hotel & Spa
Eat lunch on your own.
After lunch, the tour will take a shuttle bus provided by the activity company.
[Remarks] Lunch is not included on this tour. Participants may eat lunch on their own at Highland Resort Hotel & Spa. Note that in some cases a sufficient amount of time cannot be allotted for lunch.
World Heritage Cycling Tour (120 min)
This cycling tour includes visits to World Heritage component sites as participants ride around Lake Kawaguchi on mountain bikes accompanied by an English-speaking instructor. Locations visited include Fuji Omuro Sengen Shrine, Katsuyama roadside station (Break), Lake Kawaguchi Ohashi Bridge, and Kawaguchi Asama Shrine.
17:30 - Fuji-Q Highland bus stop (120 min)
After cycling, participants will be taken to the bus stop via the activity company's bus. From the bus stop please board an express bus bound for Shinjuku Station on your own. (Chuo Expressway)
19:30 - 21:00 Shinjuku Express Bus Terminal
Tour ends near JR Shinjuku Station West Exit
[Remarks] Please head to your next destination on your own from Shinjuku Station.
1. The afternoon cycling tour will be guided by an English-speaking local staff member.
2. Please wear clothing and athletic shoes which are easy to move around in and are ok even if they get dirty.
3. Participants must be healthy and fit to join this tour. Those with pre-existing conditions are asked to consult with Customer Support before booking.
4. Tour will still be held if it rains. Raincoats can be purchased on-site (JPY 300, adult sizes only). If staff deem conditions to be unsafe on the day, the nature walk will be cancelled, and guests will join the standard Mt. Fuji & Hakone day tour (return by Shinkansen). The difference in tour fares will be refunded. Also, partial refunds will be issued in the case that the tour is cancelled after arrival.
5. Participants can request to have digital commemorative photos sent to them.
6. Children 11 years of age and younger may not join this tour.
7. Shuttle service between Fuji-Q Highland and Kawaguchi Asama Shrine will be provided by Eco Vision Brains, K.K.
8. Lunch is not included on this tour. Participants may eat lunch on their own at Highland Resort Hotel & Spa. Note that in some cases a sufficient amount of time cannot be allotted for lunch.
(The following points also apply to the 1-Day Mt. Fuji & Hakone Tour)
9. An English-speaking guide will accompany the tour from Hamamatsucho Bus Terminal until Highland Resort Hotel & Spa.
10. When Subaru Line roadway to Mt. Fuji 5th Station is closed due to road surface freezing, an accident, weather, or other reason, the tour will be taken as high as possible. No alternative destinations are planned when the tour reaches beyond the 1st station. When the tour has to turn back at the 1st station, or when the the Fuji Subaru Line is completely blocked, the tour will visit Lake Kawaguchi. Please note that this alternative itinerary may be omitted from the tour depending on traffic conditions.
11. Mt. Fuji's 5th Station is typically 10 to 15 degrees Celsius colder than Tokyo. On tours from autumn to spring, please bring a coat and other warm clothing.
12. The tour will not be cancelled or refunded even if Mt. Fuji is not fully visible due to weather conditions.
13. If the minimum number of participants is not met by 8 days before the scheduled date, the tour on that date may be cancelled.
- English-speaking guide, Other admission fees and transportation costs included in the tour
2-3-11 Higashi-Shinagawa, Shinagawa, Tokyo
1-Day Mt. Fuji & World Heritage Cycling Tour serves Private tour.
(2 - 8 participants.)171.00 USD