Image copyrights belong to authors
Why 1-Day Kamakura, Yokohama & Tokyo Bay Bus Tour is special ?
Enjoy visiting Kamakura's Great Buddha at the famous Kotoku-in Temple, the largest Chinatown in Japan, and the beautiful Sankeien Gardens, and drive over the iconic Yokohama Bay Bridge
1. This is a highlight course of Kamakura and Yokohama.
2. The tour will be guided through Kotoku-in Temple, famous for the Great Buddha, and Hase Temple which looks beautiful surrounded by seasonal flowers.
3. Enjoy walking through both Japan's largest Chinatown and a beautiful Japanese garden- two of Yokohama's best spots.
Cherry blossoms blooming season: End of March to mid-April
Free unlimited Wi-Fi on the tour bus.
What to explore at 1-Day Kamakura, Yokohama & Tokyo Bay Bus Tour?
Visits :Kamakura, Yokohama
Duration :approx. 11 hours.
Req. per Booking :1 - 20 guests
Req. to Run Tour :1 guest(s)
07:30 - 08:30
This tour can be joined from various meeting points mainly located at major hotels throughout Tokyo.
Hamamatsucho Bus Terminal
Depart from Hamamatsucho Bus Terminal and head to Kamakura by bus.
(Metropolitan Expressway, Yokohama-Yokosuka Road)
Kotoku-in Temple and the Great Buddha (30 min)
View the 13.35 m (44 ft) tall, 121 ton symbol of Kamakura. Unlike the Great Buddha of Nara, this Buddha is placed directly outdoors, and the inside of the statue can be accessed for a small additional fee.
Hase Temple (40 min)
Visit a 1200 year old temple reflecting the beauty of the seasons with over 700 Chinese peonies that bloom in the spring, and rows of maple trees that turn a vibrant red in autumn.
Sankeien Garden (60 min)
Stroll through a massive 43 acre garden featuring trees, ponds, streams, and historical structures, with 10 designated as Important Cultural Properties by the Japanese government and 3 designated as Tangible Cultural Properties by Yokohama City. Tour the interior of a traditional thatched roof Minka house.
Yokohama Chinatown (30 min)
Walk through the largest Chinatown in Japan.
Yokohama Bay Bridge
View from the window
17:00 - 18:00
Tour ends at Ginza
This tour ends upon arrival at Sukiyabashi Intersection in Ginza.
*Please head to your next destination on your own from Ginza.
17:40 - 18:40
Tour ends at Shinjuku
This tour ends upon arrival at Shinjuku Station West Exit.
*Please head to your next destination on your own from Shinjuku.
Remarks: There is no drop-off service to hotels. The guide will explain transportation means to your hotel on the way back to Tokyo, so please reach your hotel on your own after getting off the bus at Ginza or Shinjuku.
1. Locations indicated on the itinerary may be changed due to traffic, operation hours, or other reasons. However, the tour will not be cancelled or refunded even in such cases. The following are possible substitutes: Hase Temple, Engaku-ji Temple, Kencho-ji Temple, Kamakuragu Treasure Hall, Sankeien Garden, Yokohama Marine Tower, Yamashita Park, or the Yokohama Landmark Tower Sky Garden
2. Itinerary order is subject to change depending on traffic, weather, and operation hours.
3. If there are more than 15 participants, the guide may hand out earphone guides in order to guide everyone more efficiently.
4. Please note that compensation of JPY 10,000 may be required in the case that an earphone guide is broken or lost by a participant.
5. If the minimum number of participants is not met by 4 days before the scheduled date, the tour on that date may be cancelled.
6. Please note that the lunch venue may be altered depending on the circumstances of the hotel.
Lunch, Admission fees, transportation
Tokyo , Japan